Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2025 13:00:25 +0000

The approval is ok. case closed

Chuks Kanu
Team Lead Maintenance
C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.
08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>
[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 July 2025 13:59
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Kanu,
Kindly advise further based on the below request from workshop.

MUS 258 FT====

ESCRIPTION OF GOODS

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

FINAL CONCESSION

Front shock

140,000

60,000.00

90,000

Rear shock

130,000

50,000.00

80,000

Tie rod and socket

40,000

18,000.00

30,000

linkage

20,000

12,000.00

15,000

Bushings

20,000

12,000.00

15,000

Steering rack

180,000

120,000.00

130,000

E P S(Repair)

60,000

15,000.00

30,000

Brake oil

10,000

3,000.00

5,000

Front hub

150,000

80,000.00

100,000

Ball joint

30,000

15,000.00

20,000

Back rod bushings

60,000

25,000.00

50,000

Labor

60,000

25,000.00

40,000

TOTAL

900,000

435,000.00

605,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2025 7:11 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reversed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

60,000.00

60,000.00

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

50,000.00

50,000.00

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

18,000.00

18,000.00

linkage

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

12,000.00

Bushings

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

12,000.00

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

120,000.00

120,000.00

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

25,000.00

15,000.00

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

3,000.00

3,000.00

Front hub

150,000

120,000

90,000.00

80,000.00

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

15,000.00

15,000.00

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

30,000.00

25,000.00

Labor

60,000

40,000

38,000.00

25,000.00

TOTAL

900,000

653,000

473,000.00

435,000.00

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 17 July 2025 11:26
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Bash,

Kindly make use of the below as requested and approve further.

MUS 258 FT== 62053.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

60,000.00

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

50,000.00

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

18,000.00

linkage

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Bushings

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

120,000.00

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

25,000.00

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

3,000.00

Front hub

150,000

120,000

90,000.00

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

15,000.00

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

30,000.00

Labor

60,000

40,000

38,000.00

TOTAL

900,000

653,000

473,000.00







AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: RAV4                                              REG NO: MUS 258 FT

JOB ORDER:                                                              DATE: 9–07 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Front shock

140,000

Back shock

130,000

Tie rod & socket

40,000

Linkage

20,000

Bushing

20,000

Steering rack

180,000

E.P.S (repair)

60,000

Brake oil

10,000

Front hub

150,000

Ball joint

30,000

Back rod bushing

8

60,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

900,000



Vehicle Pre Repair Inspection Report

Job Order Number

 62053.

Vehicle Number & Make:

 MUS 258 FT==TOYOTA RAV4.

Workshop

 AUTOVITALINKS WORKSHOP.

Inspection Date:

 30/6/2025.

Vehicle Fault:

 LEG NOISE (SUSPENSIONS)

Defects Identified During Inspection

Parts Affected

Part Description

To Change or Repair

 Shocks absorber(Front and Rear)

 Change

 Tie rod end

 Change

 bushings

 Change

 Linkage

 Change

 EPS

 Repair

 Brake oil

 Change

 Hub (Front)

 Change

 Ball joints

 Change

 Back rod bushings

 Change.

****Insert Roles above if you need more lines. This is to be filled electronically and circulated to all parties and the supervisors

Inspected By

Inspected by Maintenance Unit: Name

NWACHUKWU EMMANUEL . E.

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2025 10:14 AM
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Bash,

Kindly make use of the below as requested and approve further.

MUS 258 FT== 62053.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

60,000.00

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

50,000.00

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

18,000.00

linkage

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Bushings

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

120,000.00

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

25,000.00

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

3,000.00

Front hub

150,000

120,000

90,000.00

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

15,000.00

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

30,000.00

Labor

60,000

40,000

38,000.00

TOTAL

900,000

653,000

473,000.00





AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: RAV4                                              REG NO: MUS 258 FT

JOB ORDER:                                                              DATE: 9–07 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Front shock

140,000

Back shock

130,000

Tie rod & socket

40,000

Linkage

20,000

Bushing

20,000

Steering rack

180,000

E.P.S (repair)

60,000

Brake oil

10,000

Front hub

150,000

Ball joint

30,000

Back rod bushing

8

60,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

900,000

Vehicle Pre Repair Inspection Report

Job Order Number

 62053.

Vehicle Number & Make:

 MUS 258 FT==TOYOTA RAV4.

Workshop

 AUTOVITALINKS WORKSHOP.

Inspection Date:

 30/6/2025.

Vehicle Fault:

 LEG NOISE (SUSPENSIONS)

Defects Identified During Inspection

Parts Affected

Part Description

To Change or Repair

 Shocks absorber(Front and Rear)

 Change

 Tie rod end

 Change

 bushings

 Change

 Linkage

 Change

 EPS

 Repair

 Brake oil

 Change

 Hub (Front)

 Change

 Ball joints

 Change

 Back rod bushings

 Change.

****Insert Roles above if you need more lines. This is to be filled electronically and circulated to all parties and the supervisors

Inspected By

Inspected by Maintenance Unit: Name

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2025 10:16 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Emma,

Please use the attached format and share the inspection report.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 July 2025 09:01
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Bash,

Kindly note that this inspection was done on the 30th  May 2025 Friday with Madam Kate, Igwe ,Folashade and the supervisor Mr. Leandre all present.

It was done together with the body work also done by this workshop for HUAWEI stop gap for the new Mitshubishi vehicle.

Kindly approve further so we can close out with the workshop

MUS 258 FT==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

60,000.00

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

50,000.00

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

18,000.00

linkage

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Bushings

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

120,000.00

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

25,000.00

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

3,000.00

Front hub

150,000

120,000

90,000.00

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

15,000.00

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

30,000.00

Labor

60,000

40,000

38,000.00

TOTAL

900,000

653,000

473,000.00





AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: RAV4                                              REG NO: MUS 258 FT

JOB ORDER:                                                              DATE: 9–07 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Front shock

140,000

Back shock

130,000

Tie rod & socket

40,000

Linkage

20,000

Bushing

20,000

Steering rack

180,000

E.P.S (repair)

60,000

Brake oil

10,000

Front hub

150,000

Ball joint

30,000

Back rod bushing

8

60,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

900,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 7:23 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Emma,

Please share the inspection report.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2025 02:50
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Bash,

We all inspected the vehicle and gave instructions to the workshop to carryout the repairs.

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 1:06 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Emma,

Please provide pre-repair inspection report for this repair.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2025 11:25
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

MUS 258 FT==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

60,000.00

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

50,000.00

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

18,000.00

linkage

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Bushings

20,000

15,000

12,000.00

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

120,000.00

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

25,000.00

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

3,000.00

Front hub

150,000

120,000

90,000.00

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

15,000.00

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

30,000.00

Labor

60,000

40,000

38,000.00

TOTAL

900,000

653,000

473,000.00

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 10:58 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

MUS 258 FT==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

linkage

20,000

15,000

Bushings

20,000

15,000

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

Front hub

150,000

120,000

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

Labor

60,000

40,000

TOTAL

900,000

653,000



AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: RAV4                                              REG NO: MUS 258 FT

JOB ORDER:                                                              DATE: 9–07 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Front shock

140,000

Back shock

130,000

Tie rod & socket

40,000

Linkage

20,000

Bushing

20,000

Steering rack

180,000

E.P.S (repair)

60,000

Brake oil

10,000

Front hub

150,000

Ball joint

30,000

Back rod bushing

8

60,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

900,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 10:44 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Yes sir, below is the quote from the workshop on the body refurbishment and not suspention.

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE:  RAV 4                                                                               REG NO:  MUS 258 FT

    JOB ORDER:                                                                                       DATE : 31 MAY-2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

RATE

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

BODYWORKS

Rearlight

2

230,000

Boothlight

2

180,000

Front Bumper Chrome (RHS)

30,000

Towing cover

2

50,000

Sandprotector

30,000

Repair of  front bumper

40,000

Front bumper hanger

40,000

Reflector

2

90,000

Rear Bumper repair

20,000

Panel beating

100,000

TOTAL

810,000

PAINTING (SIKKENS) EXCLUDING ROOFS

Autobase Classic

3litr

40,000

120,000

Hardener P35

3litr

30,000

90,000

Abs Reducer Medium

4litr

20,000

80,000

Auto clear Plus HS

5

20,000

100,000

Primer 680

4litr

20,000

80,000

M600 degreleaser

2ltre

20,000

40,000

Tag rag

2

4000

8,000

P60D Sandpaper

6

500

3,000

P150 sandpaper

6

500

3,000

P400 Sandpaper

6

500

3,000

P1200 Sandpaper

6

500

3,000

Putty Sikkens

2

20,000

40,000

Hystik Tape x 48 MM

8

2,000

16,000

Baking

20,000

Labor

80,000

Sub Total

686,000

GRAND TOTAL

1,496,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 10:40 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

I have already sent out my approval on this vehicle for RAV 4 REFURBISHMENT

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2025 10:35
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly note we have given approval for the vehicle but just for body refurbishment and not the suspension.

Below are what was already approved for.

V/No

 MUS 258 FT

JO

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

AUDIT

Workshop concession

review

1

Rear light

230,000

120,000

180,000

150,000.00

2

Booth light

180,000

65,000

120,000

80,000.00

3

Front Bumper Chrome (RHS)

30,000

12,000

20,000

20,000

4

Towing cover

50,000

16,000

20,000

20,000

5

Sand protector

30,000

12,000

20,000

20,000

6

Repair of front bumper

40,000

25,000

25,000

25,000

7

Front bumper hanger

40,000

28,000

28,000

28,000

8

Reflector

90,000

45,000

70,000

55,000

9

Rear Bumper repair

20,000

12,000

12,000

12,000

10

Panel beating

100,000

40,000

60,000

50,000

11

Painting (General body)

568,000

320,000

450,000

350,000

12

 Baking

20,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

13

 Labour

80,000

40,000

60,000

45,000

14

 Total

1,496,000

750,000

1,080,000

870,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2025 10:25 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Was this vehicle not amongst the vehicle that we had already given approval before?

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2025 10:11
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

MUS 258 FT==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

linkage

20,000

15,000

Bushings

20,000

15,000

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

Front hub

150,000

120,000

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

Labor

60,000

40,000

TOTAL

900,000

653,000



AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: RAV4                                              REG NO: MUS 258 FT

JOB ORDER:                                                              DATE: 9–07 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Front shock

140,000

Back shock

130,000

Tie rod & socket

40,000

Linkage

20,000

Bushing

20,000

Steering rack

180,000

E.P.S (repair)

60,000

Brake oil

10,000

Front hub

150,000

Ball joint

30,000

Back rod bushing

8

60,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

900,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2025 4:25 PM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 258 FT==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

MUS 258 FT==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front shock

140,000

110,000

Rear shock

130,000

80,000

Tie rod and socket

40,000

30,000

linkage

20,000

15,000

Bushings

20,000

15,000

Steering rack

180,000

140,000

E P S(Repair)

60,000

40,000

Brake oil

10,000

3,000

Front hub

150,000

120,000

Ball joint

30,000

20,000

Back rod bushings

60,000

40,000

Labor

60,000

40,000

TOTAL

900,000

653,000

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: RAV4                                              REG NO: MUS 258 FT

JOB ORDER:                                                              DATE: 9–07 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Front shock

140,000

Back shock

130,000

Tie rod & socket

40,000

Linkage

20,000

Bushing

20,000

Steering rack

180,000

E.P.S (repair)

60,000

Brake oil

10,000

Front hub

150,000

Ball joint

30,000

Back rod bushing

8

60,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

900,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]