Subject: RE: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2025 12:10:14 +0000

Fyi.

Regards,
Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2025 10:19
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

Dear Bash,
Kindly approve further.

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

18,000

10,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

160,000

140,000

120,000

Change of brake pad

18,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

15,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

211,000

175,000

155,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2025 5:43 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

See approval below..............

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

18,000

10,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

160,000

140,000

120,000

Change of brake pad

18,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

15,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

211,000

175,000

155,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2025 11:29
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

18,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

160,000

140,000

Change of brake pad

18,000

15,000

Labor

15,000

10,000

TOTAL

211,000

175,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

Subject: RE: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2025 11:49:31 +0000

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

18,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

160,000

140,000

120,000

120,000

Change of brake pad

18,000

15,000

15,000

12,000

Labor

15,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

211,000

175,000

155,000

152,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cileasing.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cmbashiru.omotayo%40c-ileasing.com%7C45cbebf0c7f14cdbc45d08d6dd15e2ee%7Ce0f78b9c7b4742bfaf17cfc70325ec96%7C0%7C0%7C636939483407829431&sdata=FMjMVToIsCVit1T5KgEZqZlK4C8sxyxlB946L5cehqA%3D&reserved=0>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2025 11:17
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

        18,000

10,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

        160,000

140,000

120,000

Change of brake pad

        18,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

        15,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

        211,000

175,000

155,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

  _____

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2025 10:19 AM
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

        18,000

10,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

        160,000

140,000

120,000

Change of brake pad

        18,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

        15,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

        211,000

175,000

155,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

  _____

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2025 5:43 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

See approval below..............

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

        18,000

10,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

        160,000

140,000

120,000

Change of brake pad

        18,000

15,000

15,000

Labor

        15,000

10,000

10,000

TOTAL

        211,000

175,000

155,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2025 11:29
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: BIYI REPAIR ESTIMATE ON MUS 753 XZ==57844.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

MUS 753 XZ==57844.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Repair of front brake caliper with kit

        18,000

10,000

Change of two complete hubs

        160,000

140,000

Change of brake pad

        18,000

15,000

Labor

        15,000

10,000

TOTAL

        211,000

175,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>