Subject: RE: JO = SMK 154 XS-JO 66111-OREKOYA WORKSHOP
From: Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2025 10:10:26 +0000

NGN100,000.00, approved for processing.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

 CONTROL

1.

Payment Security & Rescue

45,000.00

40,000

30000

30,000.00

2.

Upper Clutch

50,000.00

32,000

25000

25,000.00

3.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

8,000

5000

5,000.00

4.

Gear Oil

2 ltrs

20,000.00

16,000

10000

10,000.00

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

50,000.00

30,000

30000

30,000.00

Total

N180,000.00

126,000

NGN100,000

N100,000.00

Regards
Ayo Joseph
Risk and Control. Northen Region / C&I Leasing Plc | 2nd Floor Nigeria Reinsurance Building |Plot 784A, Beside Unity Bank Herbert Macauley Way |Central Business District Abuja.
09037793364 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>   | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>
[A white square with green and yellow logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 22 December 2025 18:18
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO = SMK 154 XS-JO 66111-OREKOYA WORKSHOP

Dear @Ayo Joseph<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve further

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

 CONTROL

1.

Payment Security & Rescue

45,000.00

40,000

30000

2.

Upper Clutch

50,000.00

32,000

25000

3.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

8,000

5000

4.

Gear Oil

2 ltrs

20,000.00

16,000

10000

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

50,000.00

30,000

30000

Total

N180,000.00

126,000

NGN100,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2025 11:02 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO = SMK 154 XS-JO 66111-OREKOYA WORKSHOP

Dear Michael,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

1.

Payment Security & Rescue

45,000.00

40,000

30000

2.

Upper Clutch

50,000.00

32,000

25000

3.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

8,000

5000

4.

Gear Oil

2 ltrs

20,000.00

16,000

10000

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

50,000.00

30,000

30000

Total

N180,000.00

126,000

NGN100,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 December 2025 08:58
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO = SMK 154 XS-JO 66111-OREKOYA WORKSHOP

Dear @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

  1.

Payment Security & Rescue

45,000.00

40,000

  1.

Upper Clutch

50,000.00

32,000

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

8,000

  1.

Gear Oil

2 ltrs

20,000.00

16,000

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

50,000.00

30,000

Total

N180,000.00

126,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 15 December 2025 17:08
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Adim Nwankwo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO = SMK 154 XS-JO 66111-OREKOYA WORKSHOP

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Thursday, 11 December 2025 at 08:49:21 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat.

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=25072a7390894ce796923161c4bd4b40&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2025 7:36 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Adim Nwankwo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO = SMK 154 XS

Dear @Folashade Odutola<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly treat and rescue

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 66111

2025-12-11 07:34:03

Hertz Open Rental - ISLAND

lagos hq

emmnauel bassey etim

SMK 154 XS

143655.18

222623

0.00

0.00

CHECK AND RECTIFY CLUTCH PLATE ISSUE

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjYxMTE=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=K1o1QjB6TDN3OVdObjdXaE9JMTJ1MGwrY3ltNGtibExlbE9venBJTTdJUT0=&h=25072a7390894ce796923161c4bd4b40&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Regards,

Leandre Usung

Reservation Assistant.

Fleet Management - Hertz

C&I Leasing PLC - 2, Leasing drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki1 Lagos.

08093908326 I [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> I  www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=25072a7390894ce796923161c4bd4b40&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>