Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE
From: Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Precious Lawal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2026 06:20:20 +0000

NGN55,000, approved for processing.

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

L200

V/No

GGE 501 XE

JO

68501

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

TIMING BELT

40,000.00

28,000.00

 25,000

 25,000

2

CRANKSHAFT SENSOR

40,000.00

25,000.00

 20,000

 20,000

3

LABOUR

20,000.00

12,000.00

 10,000

 10,000

4

TOTAL

100,000.00

65,000.00

 55,000

 55,000

Regards
Ayo Joseph
Risk and Control. Northen Region / C&I Leasing Plc | 2nd Floor Nigeria Reinsurance Building |Plot 784A, Beside Unity Bank Herbert Macauley Way |Central Business District Abuja.
09037793364 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>   | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>
[A white square with green and yellow logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2026 15:03
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE

Dear @Ayo Joseph<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2026 12:37 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

L200

V/No

GGE 501 XE

JO

68501

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

TIMING BELT

40,000.00

28,000.00

 25,000

2

CRANKSHAFT SENSOR

40,000.00

25,000.00

 20,000

3

LABOUR

20,000.00

12,000.00

 10,000

4

TOTAL

100,000.00

65,000.00

 55,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2026 12:28 PM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE

Dear Michael,

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

L200

V/No

GGE 501 XE

JO

68501

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

TIMING BELT

40,000.00

28,000.00

 25,000

2

CRANKSHAFT SENSOR

40,000.00

25,000.00

 20,000

3

LABOUR

20,000.00

12,000.00

 10,000

4

TOTAL

100,000.00

65,000.00

 55,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text      Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 March 2026 12:13
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE

Dear Sir,

Please review and approve.

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

L200

V/No

GGE 501 XE

JO

68501

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

TIMING BELT

40,000.00

28,000.00

2

CRANKSHAFT SENSOR

40,000.00

25,000.00

3

LABOUR

20,000.00

12,000.00

4

TOTAL

100,000.00

65,000.00

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 9 March 2026 10:13
To: Orekoya Bamidele <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Friday, 6 March 2026 at 12:07:36 GMT+1, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello Admin,

Kindly find attached JO for GGE 501 XE.

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=cdd0d70e147f412ea4a379765aeeb66d&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2026 11:28 AM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JOB ORDER FOR MST L200 GGE 501 XE

Dear Robert,

Kindly allocate to workshop vehicle is parked at PZ Ilupeju

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 68501

2026-03-06 10:17:14

PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc

lagos hq

jeremiah vincent

GGE 501 XE

147763.56

243750

0.00

0.00

REPLACEMENT OF TIMING BELT

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjg1MDE=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=a3FwZ3JyRXJLSVBveWw2MGtPbnJzQUw2bzJ1elhHVFBhVlc5UnFRaEp3RT0=&h=cdd0d70e147f412ea4a379765aeeb66d&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=sophos.com&u=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&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=NTU5Z3d6dXlQVURTZzRzZzFHaVdUajdXT2gvSmdmdWdMZzJuWDBFZVJwZz0=&h=cdd0d70e147f412ea4a379765aeeb66d&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]