Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 10:53:28 +0000

Ok.
N219,000.00 re-approved.
Please ignore the N204,000.00 earlier approved.

Regards,
Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 8 August 2025 11:51
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Bash,
Kindly note that the total is N219,000 and not N204,000 as stated on the table.
Please check and acknowledge.

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

55,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

204,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2025 6:41 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

N204,000.00 approved is okay for the job.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 7 August 2025 14:10
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Bash,

Kindly acknowledge the amount on the review as the total amount and not N204,000 as initial sent.

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

55,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

219,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2025 11:20 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

See the corrected review. Disregard my earlier review

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

55,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

219,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 7 August 2025 09:00
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly note that the total amount on the review is supposed to be N219,000 and not 204,000 as you checked.

Please confirm ,so we can close out with the workshop.

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

55,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

204,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2025 9:40 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

N204,000.00 re-approved.

Please ignore the earlier approval.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2025 15:15
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Bash,

Kindly acknowledge the review below.

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

55,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

204,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2025 1:46 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

See approval below.....................

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

55,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

204,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2025 13:39
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise further based on the workshop request.

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

LAST PRICE

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,00

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

45,000

110,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

30,000

50,000

TOTAL

335,000

189,000

259,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2025 7:38 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

110,000

110,000

45,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

40,000

40,000

30,000

TOTAL

335,000

264,000

264,000

189,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 24 July 2025 04:02
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 XB==62272.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

Thanks for the observation.

LAR 78 XB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,000

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

110,000

110,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

40,000

40,000

TOTAL

335,000

264,000

264,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2025 12:06 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 JB==62272.

Dear Emma,

Please re-confirm the vehicle number.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 24 July 2025 11:14
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 JB==62272.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

LAR 78 JB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,000

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

110,000

110,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

40,000

40,000

TOTAL

335,000

264,000

264,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2025 10:35 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 JB==62272.

See approval below...............

LAR 78 JB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

15,000

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

110,000

110,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

40,000

40,000

TOTAL

335,000

264,000

264,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 24 July 2025 10:20
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MUSIBAU REPAIR ESTIMATE ON LAR 78 JB==62272.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve .

LAR 78 JB==62272.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Front wheel hub

RHS

110,000

90,000

Front wheel hub bolts

4pcs(LHS)

6,000

4,000

Brake caliper pin

set

16,000

15,000

Upper ball joint

set

130,000

110,000

Wiper blade

5,000

5,000

Labor

68,000

40,000

TOTAL

335,000

264,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]