Subject: RE: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2025 05:09:01 +0000

N254,000.00 re-approved.
Please ignore the earlier approval.

Regards,
Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 31 July 2025 03:15
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Dear Bash,
Kindly acknwoledge the review so we can close out with the workshop.

KTU 982 DK==


DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

review

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

40,000

50,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

25,000

25,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

10,000

10,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

4,000

4,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

20,000

20,000

Brake master

1

65,000

40,000

45,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

35,000

35,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

239,000

254,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 8:49 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

See review below......................

KTU 982 DK==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

review

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

40,000

50,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

5,000

5,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

25,000

25,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

10,000

10,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

4,000

4,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

20,000

20,000

Brake master

1

65,000

40,000

45,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

35,000

35,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

239,000

254,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 7 April 2025 13:47
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise on the review request below from Nabkon workshop.

The workshop is already doing body and upholstery work on the vehicle.

Please, to enable us execute the repairs, We have considered other review you made, but we appeal to your management to consider the following review.

1.Propeller spiral bearings 60,000.00

2.Wheel covers.            48,000.00

3.Elecrical welding of chassis 35,000.00

4.Master brake.    65,000.00.

KTU 982 DK==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

40,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

5,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

25,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

10,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

4,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

20,000

Brake master

1

65,000

40,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

35,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

239,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 8:43 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

The approval is ok.you can move the vehicle to another workshop

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, 5 April 2025 16:21
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review further as the workshop still insists on review.

Below is the workshop's best price.

Please, stated below are our best price for each of the items:

1.propeller spiral bearings 60,000.00

2.Greasing and Lubrication 15,000.00

3.Fuel Filter                             10,000.00

4.Front Lowe arm special bolts 48,000

5.Wheel covers.                        48,000

6.Hydraulic oil                            10,000

7.Bleeding, adjustment brake and calipers 18,000

8.Electrical welding.    35,000

9.Master brake 65,000

10.Bonnet hanger hooks 38,000

11.Horn,Horn sensor, and Horn relays 68,000.

12.Service charge 30,000.

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2025 8:52 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Approval is ok

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 4 April 2025 15:03
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise further based on the comments below from Nabcon workshop.

Please, stated below are our best price for each of the items:

1.propeller spiral bearings 60,000.00

2.Greasing and Lubrication 15,000.00

3.Fuel Filter                             10,000.00

4.Front Lowe arm special bolts 48,000

5.Wheel covers.                        48,000

6.Hydraulic oil                            10,000

7.Bleeding, adjustment brake and calipers 18,000

8.Electrical welding.    35,000

9.Master brake 65,000

10.Bonnet hanger hooks 38,000

11.Horn,Horn sensor, and Horn relays 68,000.

12.Service charge 30,000.

Kindly peruse and approve accordingly as we will not be able to execute the repairs lower than the stated prices.

KTU 982 DK==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

AUDIT APPROVAL

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

40,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

5,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

25,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

10,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

4,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

20,000

Brake master

1

65,000

40,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

35,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

239,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 2:42 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

N239,000.00 approved.

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 April 2025 01:30
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

KTU 982 DK==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

50,000

40,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

10,000

5,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

35,000

25,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

35,000

10,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

5,000

4,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

25,000

20,000

Brake master

1

65,000

50,000

40,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

45,000

35,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

315,000

239,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 1:28 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

See approval below......................

KTU 982 DK==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

50,000

40,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

10,000

5,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

35,000

25,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

35,000

10,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

5,000

4,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

25,000

20,000

Brake master

1

65,000

50,000

40,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

45,000

35,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

315,000

239,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 April 2025 11:59
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: NABKON MECHANICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATE ON KTU 982 DK==

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

KTU 982 DK==

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Propeller spiral bearings

60,000

50,000

Greasing and lubrications

15,000

10,000

Fuel filter

10,000

5,000

Front arm spiral bolts

2

48,000

35,000

Wheel covers

2

48,000

35,000

Hydraulic oil for bleeding

10,000

5,000

Bleeding and adjustment brakes /clippers

18,000

10,000

Electric welding of rusted chassis

35,000

25,000

Brake master

1

65,000

50,000

Bonnets hanger hooks

2

38,000

25,000

Horn, Horn censor and relays

68,000

45,000

Service charge

35,000

20,000

TOTAL

450,000

315,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]