Subject: RE: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 08:03:10 +0000

N100,000.00 is okay for the job.

Regards,
Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2025 06:54
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

Dear Bash,
Kindly acknowledge the additional N20,000 as review for the below earlier approval.

PKA 956 XA==62148.


DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Refilling of gas

35,000

30,000

20,000

20,000

Suction hose

45,000

35,000

35,000

30,000

Seal and nipple

12,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

A/c filter

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Flushing of system

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Compressor oil

10,000

10,000

10,000

5,000

Labor

30,000

20,000

20,000

15,000

TOTAL

152,000

125,000

115,000

100,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2025 4:28 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

20,000.00 approved as additional

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 8 August 2025 12:54
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly advise further basde on the request of the workshop below.

The workshop is requesting for N120,000 as stated on the invoice.

PKA 956 XA==62148.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Refilling of gas

35,000

30,000

20,000

20,000

Suction hose

45,000

35,000

35,000

30,000

Seal and nipple

12,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

A/c filter

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Flushing of system

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Compressor oil

10,000

10,000

10,000

5,000

Labor

30,000

20,000

20,000

15,000

TOTAL

152,000

125,000

115,000

100,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2025 11:20 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

Dear Emma,

Please find audit reviewed approval below.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Refilling of gas

35,000

30,000

20,000

20,000

Suction hose

45,000

35,000

35,000

30,000

Seal and nipple

12,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

A/c filter

5,000

5,000

5,000

5,000

Flushing of system

15,000

15,000

15,000

15,000

Compressor oil

10,000

10,000

10,000

5,000

Labor

30,000

20,000

20,000

15,000

TOTAL

152,000

125,000

115,000

100,000

Regards,

Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2025 15:19
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

Dear Bash,

Kindly approve further.

PKA 956 XA==62148.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Refilling of gas

35,000

30,000

20,000

Suction hose

45,000

35,000

35,000

Seal and nipple

12,000

10,000

10,000

A/c filter

5,000

5,000

5,000

Flushing of system

15,000

15,000

15,000

Compressor oil

10,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

30,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL

152,000

125,000

115,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2025 11:41 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

See approval below.................

PKA 956 XA==62148.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Refilling of gas

35,000

30,000

20,000

Suction hose

45,000

35,000

35,000

Seal and nipple

12,000

10,000

10,000

A/c filter

5,000

5,000

5,000

Flushing of system

15,000

15,000

15,000

Compressor oil

10,000

10,000

10,000

Labor

30,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL

152,000

125,000

115,000

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2025 11:33
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: OLARENWAJU A/C ESTIMATE ON PKA 956 XA==62148.

Dear Kanu,

Kindly review and approve.

PKA 956 XA==62148.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Refilling of gas

35,000

30,000

Suction hose

45,000

35,000

Seal and nipple

12,000

10,000

A/c filter

5,000

5,000

Flushing of system

15,000

15,000

Compressor oil

10,000

10,000

Labor

30,000

20,000

TOTAL

152,000

125,000

Nwachukwu emmanuel

Fleet maintenance officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

09092944104| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A blue circle with white text and a black background  Description automatically generated]