Subject: RE: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 574 YE) FRONT ACCIDENTED / 3RD PARTY HONDA HRV (LND 875 FT) ACCIDENTED BOOTH
From: Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]>, "Olufemi Odumosu" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2026 13:46:53 +0000

Dear Folashade/Michael,

Please confirm if i can execute the DISCHARGE VOUCHER.

Thank you.

Oluwatosin Onatade-Abati
Treasury
C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
07032575577 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2026 12:05 PM
To: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]>; Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]>; Olufemi Odumosu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 574 YE) FRONT ACCIDENTED / 3RD PARTY HONDA HRV (LND 875 FT) ACCIDENTED BOOTH

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>
See below settlement offer

S/N

DESCRIPTION

 AMOUNT N

 ADJUSTED AMOUNT N

 REMARKS

1

Headlamp (RHS)

                     580,000.00

                           280,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

2

Rear Light - Taiwan

                     580,000.00

                           300,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

3

Panel Beating Materials (All Dented)

                     235,000.00

                           500,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

4

Painting Materials (All Dented)

                     388,000.00

5

Removal And Refixing of Dashboard

                       45,000.00

                             25,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

Labour

                     210,000.00

                           150,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

Total agreed amount

                  2,038,000.00

                         1,255,000.00

THIRD PARTY - HONDA HRV - LND 875 FT

S/N

DESCRIPTION

 AMOUNT N

 ADJUSTED AMOUNT N

 REMARKS

1

Booth

                  1,650,000.00

                         1,200,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

2

Rear Windscreen

                     235,000.00

                           195,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

3

Rear Windscreen Kit

                       28,000.00

                             18,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

4

Water Sealant

                       18,000.00

                             10,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

5

Painting Materials

                       78,000.00

                             78,000.00

 Approved

6

Baking

                       25,000.00

                             25,000.00

 Approved

7

Labour

                       85,000.00

                             60,000.00

 Adjusted and Agreed

Total agreed amount

                  2,119,000.00

                         1,586,000.00

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2026 12:19 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gbenga Abolarin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Olufemi Odumosu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 574 YE) FRONT ACCIDENTED / 3RD PARTY HONDA HRV (LND 875 FT) ACCIDENTED BOOTH

Dear Fola,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA COASTER (GGE 574 YE) concerning the FRONT ACCIDENT

Kindly review it and revert.
Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,
HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES