Subject: RE: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X
From: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Jeremiah Balogun <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2025 13:44:42 +0000

N595,000.00 re-approved.
Please ignore the earlier approval.

Regards,
Mbashiru Omotayo.
Audit & Compliance | C & I Leasing PLC| Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos
08172007216 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2025 13:17
To: Mbashiru Omotayo <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X

Dear Bash,

Kindly ok the new review.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Team Lead Maintenance/Technical Services Lagos Workshop

Fleet Management

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2025 1:15 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X

See review below..................

S/NO.

ITEMS



QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Audit approval

 workshop last price

review

1

Compressor

235,000.00

200,000.00

300,000

250,000

condenser

140,000.00

100,000.00

110,000

110,000

Roof evaporator

190,000.00

150,000.00

160,000

150,000

AC gas

35000

15,000.00

30,000.00

20,000.00

AC filter

5000

                   5,000.00

                   5,000.00

5,000.00

Seal and Nipple

15,000.00

10,000.00

10,000.00

10,000.00

Compressor oil

10,000

7,000.00

7,000.00

7,000.00

Flushing of system

15,000.00

8,000.00

8,000.00

8,000.00

LABOUR

55,000

35,000.00

35,000.00

35,000.00

Total

N800,000

525,000.00

670,000.00

595,000.00

Chuks Kanu

Team Lead Maintenance

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2025 09:51
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fw: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X

Dear Sir,

The workshop still rejected the last review.

Kindly review again

S/NO.

ITEMS



QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Audit approval

 workshop last price

1

Compressor

235,000.00

200,000.00

300,000

condenser

140,000.00

100,000.00

110,000

Roof evaporator

190,000.00

150,000.00

160,000

AC gas

35000

15,000.00

30,000.00

AC filter

5000

                   5,000.00

                   5,000.00

Seal and Nipple

15,000.00

10,000.00

10,000.00

Compressor oil

10,000

7,000.00

7,000.00

Flushing of system

15,000.00

8,000.00

8,000.00

LABOUR

55,000

35,000.00

35,000.00

Total

N800,000

525,000.00

670,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Team Lead Maintenance/Technical Services Lagos Workshop

Fleet Management

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Aremu Olanrewaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2025 4:28 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X

Dear sir,

Kindly find the attached estimate below.

Regards

On Wednesday, August 13, 2025 at 03:44:26 PM GMT+1, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Admin,

Kindly allocate prices to the table to enable us to get that 670,000.00 for documentation purposes.

.awaiting your respnse

S/NO.

ITEMS



QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Audit approval

 workshop last price

1

Compressor

235,000.00

200,000.00

condenser

140,000.00

100,000.00

Roof evaporator

190,000.00

150,000.00

AC gas

15000

15,000.00

AC filter

5000

                   5,000.00

Seal and Nipple

15,000.00

10,000.00

Compressor oil

10,000

7,000.00

Flushing of system

15,000.00

8,000.00

LABOUR

55,000

35,000.00

Total

N800,000

525,000.00

670,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Team Lead Maintenance/Technical Services Lagos Workshop

Fleet Management

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Aremu Olanrewaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2025 11:42 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X

Dear Sir,

Kindly check the estimate we sent to the company very well, because we dont understand were the company get the quotation they are treating. as it not correspond with what we sent to them.  then the company should note that the last price we can work with is N670,000 (Six Hundred and Seventy Thousand Naira).

Best Regards

On Wednesday, August 13, 2025 at 09:16:51 AM GMT+1, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

 Dear Admin,

Below is the best price we can fix this vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Audit final approval

1

Compressor

235,000.00

200,000.00

condenser

140,000.00

100,000.00

Roof evaporator

190,000.00

150,000.00

AC gas

15000

15,000.00

AC filter

5000

                   5,000.00

Seal and Nipple

15,000.00

10,000.00

Compressor oil

10,000

7,000.00

Flushing of system

15,000.00

8,000.00

LABOUR

55,000

35,000.00

Total

N800,000

525,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Team Lead Maintenance/Technical Services Lagos Workshop

Fleet Management

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

________________________________

From: Aremu Olanrewaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 11:40 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: This for your attention JO==62640- AKD 888 X

Dear Sir,

kindly note that we are not doing contruction work on the vehicle we are replacing all the itemed mention on the estimate by buying new and original things their so the price the company is giving us we can't work with it, and the car double fixing. Kindly find the attached estimate with the old price and the new price we can work with below.

On Tuesday, August 12, 2025 at 10:42:59 AM GMT+1, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Admin,

Kindly  see the approved amount

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

Audit approval

1

Compressor

235,000.00

160,000.00

condenser

140,000.00

90,000.00

Roof evaporator

190,000.00

130,000.00

AC gas

15000

15,000.00

AC filter

5000

                   5,000.00

Seal and Nipple

15,000.00

10,000.00

Compressor oil

10,000

7,000.00

Flushing of system

15,000.00

8,000.00

LABOUR

55,000

30,000.00

Total

N800,000

455,000.00

K

From: Aremu Olanrewaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2025 10:45 AM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: This for your attention JO==62640

Dear Sir,

Kindly find the attached estimate below.

Regards

On Tuesday, August 5, 2025 at 03:37:55 PM GMT+1, R

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=d3d3LmMtaWxlYXNpbmcuY29t&p=m&i=NWNhMzNmZTMyNjgwYWYxNzkzMzgzZDM1&t=Tmd0aVR5WXlwU1BnczM5Z1Q3SEZvT1FMRzVFV3ppYnRzVW5NYm1lMVdjOD0=&h=88ecbde595d24a3fa637b48ac587239e&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYNdhs0fn0DChSG1APn-UbQv8X3nUH1u4AqhrSK3D8-OQ>