Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE-67261
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2026 14:01:26 +0000

35,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2026 2:26 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE-67261

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly  approve the below.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2026 2:25 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE-67261

NGN35,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 February 2026 12:00
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE-67261

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

AGL 691 DX

JO No

67261

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

ENGINE OIL

40,000.00

                                             27,500.00

2

OIL FILTER

4,000.00

                                               2,500.00

LABOUR

8,000.00

                                               5,000.00

TOTAL

52,000.00

                                             35,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 3:19 PM
To: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Monday, 26 January 2026 at 13:17:26 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 12:22 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE

Dear Shade,

Kindly allocate this vehicle to a workshop. Please note that the vehicle is assigned to Itire LAPO branch.

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 67261

2026-01-26 11:16:44

LAPO MICRO FINANCE LTD

lagos hq

okechukwu ezirim

AGL 691 DX

161040.94

173298

0.00

0.00

CARRY OUT ROUTINE SERVICE ON THE VEHICLE

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjcyNjE=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=dUpsRE1SMVlkbmFMRHJybGQ4Z2xhdHJZRVNyajJuU2JvZ3ZoMmtleHZqMD0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Regards

Stephen R. Michaels

Fleet Officer

C & I Leasing PLC/Hertz | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062488016 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2026 11:27 AM
To: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE

Proceed .

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 11:22 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE

Dear Shade,

Yes, it was.

Regards

Stephen R. Michaels

Fleet Officer

C & I Leasing PLC/Hertz | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062488016 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2026 07:59
To: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE

 Confirm if the workshop treated the repairs

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2026 4:09 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: AGL 691 DX - ROUTINE SERVICE

Dear Shade,

Kindly close this job for another JO to be raised.

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 61735

2025-07-08 08:13:14

LAPO MICRO FINANCE LTD

lagos hq

okechukwu ezirim

AGL 691 DX

161040.94

171029

autovitalinks

0.00

0.00

CARRY OUT ROUTINE SERVICE AND FIX THE NOISE FROM THE SUSPENSION AND THE EXHAUST AS RETURNTED JOB

job order

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjE3MzU=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SFkzR0FLaU9uTlhrQmNBUnN1bnZ5Wko0ZXBXQldXNFJ1eU5WRFBqTnZhcz0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Regards

Stephen R. Michaels

Fleet Officer

C & I Leasing PLC/Hertz | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062488016 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=ee39b3fac92d4a5e81f0f9bbe89a0a1f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]