Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX TOYOTA CONQUEST WITH SERVICE & NOISE
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2026 14:25:08 +0000

33,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 1:23 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX TOYOTA CONQUEST WITH SERVICE & NOISE

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

Name of Workshop

AUTOVITALINKS

Veh Reg No

AGL 691 DX

JO No

61735

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

ENGINE OIL

35,000.00

                                             27,500.00

 27,500

2

OIL FILTER

5,000.00

                                               2,500.00

 2,500

3

LABOUR

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

 3,000

TOTAL

50,000.00

                                             35,000.00

 NGN 33,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 1:21 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: AGL 691 DX TOYOTA CONQUEST WITH SERVICE & NOISE

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Besides, I think I have earlier instructed before now we stop allocating vehicles to Autovitalink pending when we resolved all pending repairs with him.

Name of Workshop

AUTOVITALINKS

Veh Reg No

AGL 691 DX

JO No

61735

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

ENGINE OIL

35,000.00

                                             27,500.00

 27,500

2

OIL FILTER

5,000.00

                                               2,500.00

 2,500

3

LABOUR

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

 3,000

TOTAL

50,000.00

                                             35,000.00

 NGN 33,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2026 11:30
To: Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephen Michaels <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AGL 691 DX TOYOTA CONQUEST WITH SERVICE & NOISE

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below,

Name of Workshop

AUTOVITALINKS

Veh Reg No

AGL 691 DX

JO No

61735

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

ENGINE OIL

35,000.00

                                             27,500.00

2

OIL FILTER

5,000.00

                                               2,500.00

3

LABOUR

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

TOTAL

50,000.00

                                             35,000.00

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: CONQUEST                                           REG: AGL 691 DX

JOB ORDER:   61735                                                                  DATE: 20 AUGUST 2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

RATE

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Engine oil

35,000

Oil filter

5,000

Labor

10,000

SUB TOTAL

50,000

On Mon, Aug 11, 2025 at 9:43 PM Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

FYI.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=18a41b97a97841e490fcb233d88bbf6c&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVa5NXFikvEU7iUhcpdxBi4vPOOXOYv5z5NSp_jH4GOwHw>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]