Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2025 06:55:17 +0000

140,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2025 10:59 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve further.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2025 10:35 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

NGN140,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 13 November 2025 10:37
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

 Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

CONTROL

WORKSHOP

CONCESSION

REVIEW

Brake Disk

130,000

65000

90,000

Brake Pipe

2

15,000

4000

10,000

Caliper Seal

8

25,000

15000

15,000

Brake Pad

20,000

12000

12,000

Brake Oil

2

10,000

5000

7,000

Caliper Bolt

2

5,000

3000

3,000

  Labor

30,000

15000

20,000

 TOTAL

 235,000

NGN119,000

157,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2025 4:01 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

N119,000.00 Approved

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2025 12:46 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Brake Disk

130,000

110,000

65000

Brake Pipe

2

15,000

10,000

4000

Caliper Seal

8

25,000

20,000

15000

Brake Pad

20,000

15,000

12000

Brake Oil

2

10,000

6,000

5000

Caliper Bolt

2

5,000

5,000

3000

  Labor

30,000

20,000

15000

 TOTAL

 235,000

186,000

NGN119,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2025 3:16 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

Dear Rapheal,

Kindly approve further.

BDG 729 BE===

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Brake Disk

130,000

110,000

65000

Brake Pipe

2

15,000

10,000

4000

Caliper Seal

8

25,000

20,000

15000

Brake Pad

20,000

15,000

12000

Brake Oil

2

10,000

6,000

5000

Caliper Bolt

2

5,000

5,000

3000

  Labor

30,000

20,000

15000

 TOTAL

 235,000

186,000

NGN119,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2025 3:05 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

Dear Emma,

Kindly make use of this approved.

BDG 729 BE===

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Brake Disk

130,000

110,000

65000

Brake Pipe

2

15,000

10,000

4000

Caliper Seal

8

25,000

20,000

15000

Brake Pad

20,000

15,000

12000

Brake Oil

2

10,000

6,000

5000

Caliper Bolt

2

5,000

5,000

3000

  Labor

30,000

20,000

15000

 TOTAL

 235,000

186,000

NGN119,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2025 12:36
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIR ESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE===

Dear Igwe,

Kindly review and approve.

BDG 729 BE===

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

CONTROL

Brake Disk

130,000

110,000

Brake Pipe

2

15,000

10,000

Caliper Seal

8

25,000

20,000

Brake Pad

20,000

15,000

Brake Oil

2

10,000

6,000

Caliper Bolt

2

5,000

5,000

  Labor

30,000

20,000

 TOTAL

 235,000

186,000

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: HILUX                                                     REG NO: BDG 729 BE

    JOB ORDER   :                                                                     DATE:6 -NOV -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Brake Disk

130,000

Brake Pipe

2

15,000

Caliper Seal

8

25,000

Brake Pad

20,000

Brake Oil

2

10,000

Caliper Bolt

2

5,000

  Labor

30,000

 TOTAL

 235,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]