Subject: Re: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIRESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE==64577.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2025 10:59:24 +0000

Dear Emma,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Hub

2

150,000

130,000

90000

90000

Adjuster roller

90,000

75,000

45000

40000

Belt

20,000

15,000

8000

8000

Labor

50,000

35,000

20000

15000

TOTAL

310,000

255,000

NGN163,000

NGN153,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2025 11:30 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIRESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE==64577.

Dear Rapheal,

Kindly approve further.

BDG 728 BE==64577.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Hub

2

150,000

130,000

90000

Adjuster roller

90,000

75,000

45000

Belt

20,000

15,000

8000

Labor

50,000

35,000

20000

TOTAL

310,000

255,000

NGN163,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2025 11:09 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIRESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE==64577.

Dear Emma,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Hub

2

150,000

130,000

90000

Adjuster roller

90,000

75,000

45000

Belt

20,000

15,000

8000

Labor

50,000

35,000

20000

TOTAL

310,000

255,000

NGN163,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2025 14:38
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: AUTOVITALINKS REPAIRESTIMATE ON BDG 728 BE==64577.

Dear Igwe,

Kindly review and approve.

BDG 728 BE===64577.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

MAINT APPROVAL

HOD APPROVAL

AUDIT APPROVAL

Hub

2

150,000

130,000

Adjuster roller

90,000

75,000

Belt

20,000

15,000

Labor

50,000

35,000

TOTAL

310,000

255,000

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

                                                   Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: HILUX                                                     REG NO: BDG 728 BE

JOB ORDER:    64577                                                              DATE: 22–10-2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Hub

2

150,000

Adjuster roller

90,000

Belt

20,000

Labor

50,000

TOTAL

310,000

Labor

50,000

TOTAL

310,000

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]