Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2026 11:54:40 +0000

Dear Fola ,

Kindly work with this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjused Approval

1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

ACCEPTED

85000

2.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

3.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

20,000.00

15000

4.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

ACCEPTED

15000

5.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

ACCEPTED

27500

6.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

ACCEPTED

2500

7.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

ACCEPTED

3000

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

25,000.00

20000

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

NGN168,000

SUPPLEMENTARY

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

0

1.

Replacement of Catalyst

2

240,000.00

185,000

160000

160000

2.

Silencer Cone

2

20,000.00

12,000

10000

10000

3.

Silencer Packing

2

20,000.00

8,000

5000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

10,000

10000

10000

Total

N315,000.00

215,000

NGN185,000

NGN185,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 10:59 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review and supplementary

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjused Approval

1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

ACCEPTED

85000

2.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

3.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

20,000.00

15000

4.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

ACCEPTED

15000

5.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

ACCEPTED

27500

6.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

ACCEPTED

2500

7.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

ACCEPTED

3000

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

25,000.00

20000

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

NGN168,000

SUPPLEMENTARY

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

1.

Replacement of Catalyst

2

240,000.00

185,000

160000

2.

Silencer Cone

2

20,000.00

12,000

10000

3.

Silencer Packing

2

20,000.00

8,000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

10,000

10000

Total

N315,000.00

215,000

NGN185,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2026 12:07 PM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Michael,

Kindly work with this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjused Approval

1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

ACCEPTED

85000

2.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

3.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

20,000.00

15000

4.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

ACCEPTED

15000

5.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

ACCEPTED

27500

6.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

ACCEPTED

2500

7.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

ACCEPTED

3000

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

25,000.00

20000

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

NGN168,000

SUPPLEMENTARY

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

0

1.

Replacement of Catalyst

2

240,000.00

185,000

160000

160000

2.

Silencer Cone

2

20,000.00

12,000

10000

10000

3.

Silencer Packing

2

20,000.00

8,000

5000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

10,000

10000

10000

Total

N315,000.00

215,000

NGN185,000

NGN185,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 6 January 2026 19:31
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

I have added a column for approval review on the two estimates

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 2 January 2026 20:21
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Hello Michael,

 Please include another column and  revert for review cos I'm working with phone.

Regards

On Jan 2, 2026 14:44, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Complement of the season, see below from workshop for a review and also review and approve the supplementary

For a review

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED REVIEW

HOD REVIEW

  1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

  1.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

20,000.00

  1.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

ACCEPTED

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

25,000.00

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

SUPPLEMENTARY

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

  1.

Replacement of Catalyst

2

240,000.00

185,000

  1.

Silencer Cone

2

20,000.00

12,000

  1.

Silencer Packing

2

20,000.00

8,000

Labour

25,000.00

10,000

Total

N315,000.00

215,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 31 December 2025 13:46
To: Matthew Okesanya [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear Sir/Ma

While fixing the vehicle we discover that there was some blockage at the exhaust and we informed Mr Ayo and Matthew about it, we discover that there was no catalyst in the exhaust that is our reason for send supplementary estimate for the catalyst.

kindly approved

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 29 December 2025 12:31
To: Orekoya Bamidele <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

DEAR SIR/MA

I’d like request for a review of the recent approval, as I’m not fully satisfied with it.

Kindly work on it.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED  REVIEW

  1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

  1.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

20,000.00

  1.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

ACCEPTED

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

25,000.00

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

On Tuesday, 23 December 2025 at 03:22:09 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear admin,

Make use of the approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

  1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

  1.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

  1.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

  1.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

  1.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

  1.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

  1.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=4bd42d64a8854e028cee051c1a2122ae&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 22 December 2025 13:15
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

We can't detect the cause of the overheating at the moment, until we are done with the first face of work then start it to know if it was the fan that stopped work that makes the vehicle developed the issue. If any other fault is detected after we start the vehicle we're going to share a supplementary estimate for it. Kindly approved on time

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Wednesday, 17 December 2025 at 15:48:07 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear admin,

Please go ahead and present us with estimate.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=dd3612aa5e4349cab330514454f6200f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2025 13:36
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

DEAR SIR/MA

REQUESTING FOR PERMISSION TO OPEN THE CYLINDER OF THE VEHICLE

WARM REGARDS

On Monday, 15 December 2025 at 07:29:28 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Matthew,

Let’s have a call this morning with Orekoya when you are ready.

I thought Orekoya want to go and tow the vehicle on Saturday.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 14 December 2025 20:51
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear Team,

Please this vehicle has not been picked yet

Get Outlook for Android<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=aka.ms&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ha2EubXMvQUFiOXlzZw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=U2hvVjd1a0JpRmdOeGZVWkJYUi9BU2JCRmVOTENQTnprYkNodDJxS2ptaz0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2025 2:50:42 PM
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Hello Michael,

Please what is the challenge here. I thought this has been attend to since yesterday.

Kindly engage the workshop for quick resolution.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 12 December 2025 06:47
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear Team,

This vehicle is still at the same place since on Tuesday but no response from maintenance

The workshop did not call the user I call the workshop, but he is not picking calls Please let someone attend to this call so that we can reduce the down time . @Obinna Ahaiwe<mailto:[email-masked]>help intervein.

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 10 December 2025 13:58
To: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear admin,

We need you to rescue and fix the subject vehicle that develop overheating.

Below are the details of the contact person.

Address: 2, Iyaniwura close Shasha Akowonjo Lagos.

Phone: 07074557159

Name: Nicholas

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]