Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2026 03:52:35 +0000

66,000.00 Approved

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2026 9:10 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
reminder

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 1:47 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

BDG 30 JU

JO No

65692

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1.

Replacement of Fuel Pump

35,000.00

20,000

20,000

2.

Set of Plugs

4

20,000.00

12,000

10,000

3.

Ignition Coil

1

30,000.00

15,000

15,000

4.

Gear Automatics Transmission Oil

2ltrs

40,000.00

19,000

15,000

Labour

10,000.00

6,000

6,000

Total

N135,000.00

72,000

NGN66,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 1:44 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Shade,

Kindly work with this approval.

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

BDG 30 JU

JO No

65692

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1.

Replacement of Fuel Pump

35,000.00

20,000

20,000

2.

Set of Plugs

4

20,000.00

12,000

10,000

3.

Ignition Coil

1

30,000.00

15,000

15,000

4.

Gear Automatics Transmission Oil

2ltrs

40,000.00

19,000

15,000

Labour

10,000.00

6,000

6,000

Total

N135,000.00

72,000

NGN66,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2026 11:47
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

BDG 30 JU

JO No

65692

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

  1.

Replacement of Fuel Pump

35,000.00

20,000

  1.

Set of Plugs

4

20,000.00

12,000

  1.

Ignition Coil

1

30,000.00

15,000

  1.

Gear Automatics Transmission Oil

2ltrs

40,000.00

19,000

Labour

10,000.00

6,000

Total

N135,000.00

72,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 12 January 2026 17:53
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Please use the right format and revert for consideration.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 12 January 2026 17:34
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

APPROVAL Amt

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Replacement of Fuel Pump

35,000.00

20,000

  1.

Set of Plugs

4

20,000.00

12,000

  1.

Ignition Coil

1

30,000.00

15,000

  1.

Gear Automatics Transmission Oil

2ltrs

40,000.00

19,000

Labour

10,000.00

6,000

Total

N135,000.00

72,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 12 January 2026 13:42
To: Orekoya Bamidele <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Sir/Ma

Requesting for approval for the supplementary and reminder for the review of the return approval

On Monday, 29 December 2025 at 12:31:15 GMT+1, Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

DEAR SIR/MA

I’d like request for a review of the recent approval, as I’m not fully satisfied with it.

Kindly work on it.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED  REVIEW

  1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

  1.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

20,000.00

  1.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

ACCEPTED

  1.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

ACCEPTED

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

25,000.00

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

On Tuesday, 23 December 2025 at 03:22:09 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear admin,

Make use of the approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

  1.

Towing from Egbeda to Ilupeju

120,000.00

85,000.00

  1.

Rescued at Egbeda

20,000.00

Merged with towing

  1.

Surfacing of Cylinder Head

30,000.00

10,000.00

  1.

Top Cylinder Gasket

35,000.00

15,000.00

  1.

Engine Oil

5ltrs

40,000.00

27,500.00

  1.

Oil Filter

4,500.00

2,500.00

  1.

Sealant Gum

6,000.00

3,000.00

Labour

35,000.00

15,000.00

Total

N290,500.00

NGN158,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=a257544b922e49ff8cc8ae30ace0a003&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 22 December 2025 13:15
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @OREKOYA

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

We can't detect the cause of the overheating at the moment, until we are done with the first face of work then start it to know if it was the fan that stopped work that makes the vehicle developed the issue. If any other fault is detected after we start the vehicle we're going to share a supplementary estimate for it. Kindly approved on time

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Wednesday, 17 December 2025 at 15:48:07 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear admin,

Please go ahead and present us with estimate.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=dd3612aa5e4349cab330514454f6200f&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2025 13:36
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

DEAR SIR/MA

REQUESTING FOR PERMISSION TO OPEN THE CYLINDER OF THE VEHICLE

WARM REGARDS

On Monday, 15 December 2025 at 07:29:28 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Matthew,

Let’s have a call this morning with Orekoya when you are ready.

I thought Orekoya want to go and tow the vehicle on Saturday.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 14 December 2025 20:51
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear Team,

Please this vehicle has not been picked yet

Get Outlook for Android<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=aka.ms&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ha2EubXMvQUFiOXlzZw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=U2hvVjd1a0JpRmdOeGZVWkJYUi9BU2JCRmVOTENQTnprYkNodDJxS2ptaz0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2025 2:50:42 PM
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Hello Michael,

Please what is the challenge here. I thought this has been attend to since yesterday.

Kindly engage the workshop for quick resolution.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 12 December 2025 06:47
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear Team,

This vehicle is still at the same place since on Tuesday but no response from maintenance

The workshop did not call the user I call the workshop, but he is not picking calls Please let someone attend to this call so that we can reduce the down time . @Obinna Ahaiwe<mailto:[email-masked]>help intervein.

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 10 December 2025 13:58
To: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: BDG 30 JU TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OVERHEATING FAULT 65962 @CARMAX

Dear admin,

We need you to rescue and fix the subject vehicle that develop overheating.

Below are the details of the contact person.

Address: 2, Iyaniwura close Shasha Akowonjo Lagos.

Phone: 07074557159

Name: Nicholas

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=096e40a84cc7437990775d6e547b8a9a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]