Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2025 17:12:26 +0000

488,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2025 4:11 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2025 5:21 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this adjusted approval.

/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

CONTROL

CONCESSION

Review

Floor mat

400,000

150000

300,000

250000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

30000

50,000

30000

Air flow sensor

60,000

30000

50,000

40000

Coil

2

60,000

30000

50,000

40000

Plug

4

12,000

8000

8,000

8000

 Left front side glass

120,000

Insurance repairs

Purge sensor

30,000

15000

20,000

15000

Battery cover

120,000

50000

100,000

70000

Labor

50,000

25000

40,000

35000

TOTAL

932,000

NGN338,000

618,000

NGN488,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 14 November 2025 18:05
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP ESTIMATE

CONTROL

CONCESSION

Review

Floor mat

400,000

150000

300,000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

30000

50,000

Air flow sensor

60,000

30000

50,000

Coil

2

60,000

30000

50,000

Plug

4

12,000

8000

8,000

 Left front side glass

120,000

Insurance repairs

Purge sensor

30,000

15000

20,000

Battery cover

120,000

50000

100,000

Labor

50,000

25000

40,000

TOTAL

932,000

NGN338,000

618,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2025 3:52 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

Dear Fola,

This is the name  it is called  purge valve<https://www.google.com/search?q=purge+valve&rlz=1C1GCEU_enNG1165NG1165&oq=what+is+purge+sensor&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTg2NzJqMGoxNagCCLACAQ&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&mstk=AUtExfCiI7IUcHD77nBwCoTvc8MPbb428wkGhi1aASyZG3mTFLTZZkOeI4Yu2aQJ-ScVk-lT-WlN18FV7zd5xkJf8VRO7dz8oFtiR_0nXoskllobahfcjWS4-YGQH_15Qe1mBm3BRrMblZvC3R9DOr103ibxI8wov7Ih8vIbG4QGm4lHPL8&csui=3&ved=2ahUKEwiJ58Ks8PGQAxXfdUEAHeiSBaQQgK4QegQIARAC> or canister purge solenoid<https://www.google.com/search?q=canister+purge+solenoid&rlz=1C1GCEU_enNG1165NG1165&oq=what+is+purge+sensor&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTg2NzJqMGoxNagCCLACAQ&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&mstk=AUtExfCiI7IUcHD77nBwCoTvc8MPbb428wkGhi1aASyZG3mTFLTZZkOeI4Yu2aQJ-ScVk-lT-WlN18FV7zd5xkJf8VRO7dz8oFtiR_0nXoskllobahfcjWS4-YGQH_15Qe1mBm3BRrMblZvC3R9DOr103ibxI8wov7Ih8vIbG4QGm4lHPL8&csui=3&ved=2ahUKEwiJ58Ks8PGQAxXfdUEAHeiSBaQQgK4QegQIARAD>,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

Maintenance officer

HOD

CONTROL

   ESTIMATE

Floor mat

400,000

 200000

150000

150000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

 35000

35000

30000

Air flow sensor

60,000

 35000

30000

30000

Coil

2

60,000

 30000

30000

30000

Plug

4

12,000

 8000

8000

8000

 Left front side glass

120,000

 80000

65000

Insurance repairs

Purge sensor

30,000

 15000

15000

15000

Battery cover

120,000

 60000

50000

50000

Labor

50,000

 25000

25000

25000

TOTAL

932,000

488,000

NGN408,000

NGN338,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2025 3:46 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

 The purge sensor Is on the engine it was replaced due to the poor emissions and acceleration

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2025 2:44 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

Dear Fola,

Please ask him what he meant by purge sensor

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2025 10:57 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AUTOVITALINKS

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve further

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

Maintenance officer

HOD

CONTROL

   ESTIMATE

Floor mat

400,000

 200000

150000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

 35000

35000

Air flow sensor

60,000

 35000

30000

Coil

2

60,000

 30000

30000

Plug

4

12,000

 8000

8000

 Left front side glass

120,000

 80000

65000

Purge sensor

30,000

 15000

15000

Battery cover

120,000

 60000

50000

Labor

50,000

 25000

25000

TOTAL

932,000

488,000

NGN408,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2025 10:17 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AITOVITALINKS

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

Maintenance officer

HOD

CONTROL

   ESTIMATE

Floor mat

400,000

 200000

150000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

 35000

35000

Air flow sensor

60,000

 35000

30000

Coil

2

60,000

 30000

30000

Plug

4

12,000

 8000

8000

 Left front side glass

120,000

 80000

65000

Purge sensor

30,000

 15000

15000

Battery cover

120,000

 60000

50000

Labor

50,000

 25000

25000

TOTAL

932,000

488,000

NGN408,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 13 November 2025 15:57
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD-JO 64737-AITOVITALINKS

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

Maintenance officer

HOD

CONTROL

Floor mat

400,000

 200000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

 35000

Air flow sensor

60,000

 35000

Coil

2

60,000

 30000

Plug

4

12,000

 8000

 Left front side glass

120,000

 80000

Purge sensor

30,000

 15000

Battery cover

120,000

 60000

Labor

50,000

 25000

TOTAL

932,000

488,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2025 2:34 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: COASTER KRD 432 YD

Dear ma,

This vehicle has been here for two weeks and we are yet to receive approval and P.O. on it.

Kindly provide us with the necessary information.

Thank you.

Warm regards.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2025 at 4:44 PM Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear ma,

We kindly request for an urgent approval on this vehicle ( COASTER KRD 432 YD). Find the invoice below for your review and approval.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE:  COASTER                                                            REG NO: KRD 432 YD

JOB ORDER :                                                                                 DATE: 31 –10 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Floor mat

400,000

Floor mat accessories

80,000

Air flow sensor

60,000

Coil

2

60,000

Plug

4

12,000

 Left front side glass

120,000

Purge sensor

30,000

Battery cover

120,000

Labor

50,000

TOTAL

932,000