Subject: Re: EKY 235 EC CRACKED WINSHIELD-JO 65745-OREKOYA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2025 21:01:21 +0000

N155,000.00  Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2025 10:30 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: EKY 235 EC CRACKED WINSHIELD-JO 65745-OREKOYA

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 5 December 2025 18:01
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: EKY 235 EC CRACKED WINSHIELD-JO 65745-OREKOYA

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

MAINTENANCE OFFICER  APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Replacement of Front Windscreen

200,000.00

140000

120000

2.

Volvo Kit

2

45,000.00

25000

25000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

10000

Total

N270,000.00

180,000

NGN155,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 5 December 2025 15:06
To: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: EKY 235 EC CRACKED WINSHIELD-JO 65745-OREKOYA

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

MAINTENANCE OFFICER  APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Replacement of Front Windscreen

200,000.00

140000

2.

Volvo Kit

2

45,000.00

25000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

Total

N270,000.00

180,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2025 1:27 PM
To: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: EKY 235 EC CRACKED WINSHIELD

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard