Subject: Re: EPE 489 YC MIKANO ZNA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2026 09:34:01 +0000

98,000.00 Approved

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2026 2:50 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: EPE 489 YC MIKANO ZNA

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2026 1:51 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: EPE 489 YC MIKANO ZNA

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

EPE 489 YC

JO No

67645

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

IGNITION COIL

2

60,000.00

                                             30,000.00

30,000

2

REPAIR OF KICK STARTER

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

3

IGNITION FIBRE

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

4

WIPER SWITCH AND RELAY

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

5

FULL LIGHT SWITCH AND RELAY

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

6

FULL LIGHT BULB

2

8,000.00

                                               4,000.00

3,000

7

WIRING

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

Merged with labour

8

LABOUR

30,000.00

                                             15,000.00

20,000

TOTAL

213,000.00

                                          109,000.00

98,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 February 2026 12:42
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: EPE 489 YC MIKANO ZNA

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

EPE 489 YC

JO No

67645

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

IGNITION COIL

2

60,000.00

                                             30,000.00

2

REPAIR OF KICK STARTER

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

3

IGNITION FIBRE

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

4

WIPER SWITCH AND RELAY

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

5

FULL LIGHT SWITCH AND RELAY

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

6

FULL LIGHT BULB

2

8,000.00

                                               4,000.00

7

WIRING

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

8

LABOUR

30,000.00

                                             15,000.00

TOTAL

213,000.00

                                          109,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2025 4:27 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: EPE 489 YC MIKANO ZNA

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard