Subject: Re: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]>, Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2026 12:14:40 +0000

Hi Michael,

As clearly stated in my previous emails, for any urgent request where you are engaging or negotiating with a vendor, kindly ensure I am carried along throughout the process.
57,000.00 Approved in Principle

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2026 6:29 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

This is another reminder, please attend to this asap.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade
Sent: Wednesday, 1 April 2026 10:20
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Below is still pending for approval.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2026 13:48
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Gentle reminder on the request below.

Please note that this job was carried out as a matter of urgency, as the new vehicles needed to be deployed out of Lagos. The approval has been long overdue, and considering the peculiarity of the situation, the location, and the workshop’s swift response to the request, we kindly request your approval of ₦57,000 each for the protection.

Thank you.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2026 8:07 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please reapprove the #57,000.

Like I explained to you, the job is done already and it is the same amount we approve for the coaster buses and Hiace buses that he has done, but the only difference here is the transport, from Ilupeju to Ogba twice carrying welding machines.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 23 March 2026 07:48
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

Dear  Michael,

50,000.00 Approved for each vehicle since the are five.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo    Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2026 2:50 AM
To: Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

@Ayo Joseph<mailto:[email-masked]>,

This is a reminder for this approver. @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade
Sent: Sunday, 15 March 2026 14:17
To: Ayo Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

@Ayo Joseph<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 8 March 2026 21:17
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

NGN57,000 approved per bus.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 8 March 2026 18:59
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

Dear Sir,

Please approve below for the brainbox protector

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

COASTER

V/No

KTU 300 YM

JO

68369

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

BRAINBOX PROTECTOR

65,000.00

40,000.00

2

LABOUR & TRANSPORT TO OGBA

25,000.00

17,000.00

3

TOTAL

90,000.00

57,000.00

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

COASTER

V/No

KTU 301 YM

JO

68370

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

BRAINBOX PROTECTOR

65,000.00

40,000.00

2

LABOUR & TRANSPORT TO OGBA

25,000.00

17,000.00

3

TOTAL

90,000.00

57,000.00

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

COASTER

V/No

KTU 302 YM

JO

68371

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

BRAINBOX PROTECTOR

65,000.00

40,000.00

2

LABOUR & TRANSPORT TO OGBA

25,000.00

17,000.00

3

TOTAL

90,000.00

57,000.00

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

COASTER

V/No

KTU 303 YM

JO

68380

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

BRAINBOX PROTECTOR

65,000.00

40,000.00

2

LABOUR & TRANSPORT TO OGBA

25,000.00

17,000.00

3

TOTAL

90,000.00

57,000.00

W/Na

OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

COASTER

V/No

KTU 304 YM

JO

68381

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

BRAINBOX PROTECTOR

65,000.00

40,000.00

2

LABOUR & TRANSPORT TO OGBA

25,000.00

17,000.00

3

TOTAL

90,000.00

57,000.00

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 5 March 2026 13:58
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Victor Okoloaka <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musa Yatetengi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FIXING OF BRAINBOX PROTECTOR FOR COASTER KTU 300 YM, KTU 301 YM, KTU 302 YM, KTU 303 YM, KTU 304 YM

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle. This job was not done at our workshop we have to carry our equipment down to the location to fix the protector.

Kindly approved accordingly,

File attached below,

Warm Regard.