Subject: Re: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2026 17:04:04 +0000

36,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2026 10:36 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review

/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEED REVIEW

Review

1.

Front Brake Pad

30,000.00

12,000

25,000.00

15000

2.

Servicing of Calliper

20,000.00

5000

15,000.00

10000

3.

Brake Oil

6,000.00

3000

3000

3000

Labour

15,000.00

8000

8000

8000

Total

N71,000.00

NGN28,000

 51,000

NGN36,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2026 10:34 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this adjusted approval.

/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEED REVIEW

Review

1.

Front Brake Pad

30,000.00

12,000

25,000.00

15000

2.

Servicing of Calliper

20,000.00

5000

15,000.00

10000

3.

Brake Oil

6,000.00

3000

3000

3000

Labour

15,000.00

8000

8000

8000

Total

N71,000.00

NGN28,000

 51,000

NGN36,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2026 10:26
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEED REVIEW

Review

  1.

Front Brake Pad

30,000.00

12,000

25,000.00

  1.

Servicing of Calliper

20,000.00

5000

15,000.00

  1.

Brake Oil

6,000.00

3000

3000

Labour

15,000.00

8000

8000

Total

N71,000.00

NGN28,000

 51,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 9:53 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

28,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 8:06 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 8:01 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear Michael,

Kindly use this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

APPROVAL Amt

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Front Brake Pad

30,000.00

20,000

12,000

2.

Servicing of Calliper

20,000.00

8,000

5000

3.

Brake Oil

6,000.00

4,000

3000

Labour

15,000.00

10,000

8000

Total

N71,000.00

42,000

NGN28,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 January 2026 06:53
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear Mr, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

This is for a review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

APPROVAL Amt

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Front Brake Pad

30,000.00

20,000

  1.

Servicing of Calliper

20,000.00

8,000

  1.

Brake Oil

6,000.00

4,000

Labour

15,000.00

10,000

Total

N71,000.00

42,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 12 January 2026 17:59
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Please revert with the right format.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 12 January 2026 17:52
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Front Brake Pad

30,000.00

20,000

  1.

Servicing of Calliper

20,000.00

8,000

  1.

Brake Oil

6,000.00

4,000

Labour

15,000.00

10,000

Total

N71,000.00

42,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 12 January 2026 12:49
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 612 YH NISSAN URVAN FOR BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Thursday, 8 January 2026 at 14:06:27 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

FYI.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=f65a7258d8e84b7e8b21d929d772a746&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]