Subject: Re: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2025 15:03:11 +0000

Dear Michael.

See approval below................

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

Control

  1.

Complete Front Hub RHS

1

65,000.00

60,000

60,000

 55,000.00

  1.

Gassing of Front Shock Absorber

2

20,000.00

12,000

12,000

 8,000.00

  1.

Stabilizer Linkage

25,000.00

15,000

15,000

 12,000.00

  1.

Lower Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

48,000

48,000

 30,000.00

  1.

ABS Sensor

25,000.00

18,000

18,000

 15,000

  1.

Washing of Radiator by Blacksmith (Agbede)

15,000.0

10,000

10,000

 8000.00

Labour

30,000.00

20,000

20,000

 15,000.00

Total

N240,000.00

183,000

183,000

 143,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2025 10:58 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE

Dear Raphael,

Please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2025 10:28
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE

See approval below................

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Complete Front Hub RHS

1

65,000.00

60,000

60,000

  1.

Gassing of Front Shock Absorber

2

20,000.00

12,000

12,000

  1.

Stabilizer Linkage

25,000.00

15,000

15,000

  1.

Lower Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

48,000

48,000

  1.

ABS Sensor

25,000.00

18,000

18,000

  1.

Washing of Radiator by Blacksmith (Agbede)

15,000.0

10,000

10,000

Labour

30,000.00

20,000

20,000

Total

N240,000.00

183,000

183,000

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 9 October 2025 08:32
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE

Dear Sir,

Please review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Complete Front Hub RHS

1

65,000.00

60,000

  1.

Gassing of Front Shock Absorber

2

20,000.00

12,000

  1.

Stabilizer Linkage

25,000.00

15,000

  1.

Lower Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

48,000

  1.

ABS Sensor

25,000.00

18,000

  1.

Washing of Radiator by Blacksmith (Agbede)

15,000.0

10,000

Labour

30,000.00

20,000

Total

N240,000.00

183,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 8 October 2025 11:03
To: 'Orekoya Bamidele' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE

Reminder for approval

On Monday, 29 September 2025 at 13:36:34 GMT+1, Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Thursday, 25 September 2025 at 13:12:30 GMT+1, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Orekoya,

Attachment for your information

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2025 14:29
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder for estimate.

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=40697032971b4aaf891641693d9926d4&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 19 September 2025 4:28 AM
To: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FKJ 662 JU TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FOR RADIATOR LEAKAGE, SUSPENSION & BRAKE

FYI.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=40697032971b4aaf891641693d9926d4&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]