Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2025 04:27:33 +0000

610,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2025 8:13 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review further.
Thank  you.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2025 8:12:00 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this adjusted approval.

NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

NEEDED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjust approval

1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

70000

70000

70000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

8000

20,000.00

15000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

5000

15,000.00

10000

4.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

90000

120,000.00

100000

5.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

25000

40,000.00

30000

6.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

15000

40,000.00

20000

7.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

80000

120,000.00

100000

8.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

60000

60,000

60000

9.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

20000

35,000.00

25000

10.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

90000

120,000.00

100000

11.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

8000

25,000.00

10000

12.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

25000

50,000.00

35000

13.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

5000

5000

5000

Labour

45,000.00

25000

35,000.00

30000

Total

N1,115,000.00

NGN526,000

755,,000

NGN610,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 November 2025 09:34
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder to review.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2025 7:50 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review

NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

NEEDED REVIEW

REVIEW

1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

70000

70000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

8000

20,000.00

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

5000

15,000.00

4.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

90000

120,000.00

5.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

25000

40,000.00

6.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

15000

40,000.00

7.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

80000

120,000.00

8.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

60000

60,000

9.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

20000

35,000.00

10.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

90000

120,000.00

11.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

8000

25,000.00

12.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

25000

50,000.00

13.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

5000

5000

Labour

45,000.00

25000

35,000.00

Total

N1,115,000.00

NGN526,000

755,,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2025 11:07 AM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Robert,

Kindly   make use of the approval below for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 MAINTENANCE APPROVAL

HOD

CONTROL

1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

      110,000.00

80000

70000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

      20,000.00

8000

8000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

       15,000.00

5000

5000

4.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

       160,000.00

90000

90000

5.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

           50,000.00

25000

25000

6.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

           40,000.00

15000

15000

7.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

           130,000.00

90000

80000

8.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

             75,000.00

65000

60000

9.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

             35,000.00

20000

20000

10.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

          160,000.00

90000

90000

11.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

            20,000.00

8000

8000

12.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

            70,000.00

25000

25000

13.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

            10,000.00

5000

5000

Labour

45,000.00

             30,000.00

25000

25000

Total

N1,115,000.00

         925,000.00

NGN566,000

NGN526,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2025 10:19 AM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Top of the morning to you.

Kindly give approval to the subject vehicle. The estimate has lingered for a while, above 48hrs please.

Kind regard,

Dele Okesanya

Fleet  Officer

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007173| [email-masked] |<mailto:[email-masked]%20%7C>www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2025 11:39 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Raph, Please kindly approve further thank you.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 MAINTENANCE APPROVAL

HOD

Control\Audit

1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

      110,000.00

80000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

      20,000.00

8000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

       15,000.00

5000

4.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

       160,000.00

90000

5.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

           50,000.00

25000

6.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

           40,000.00

15000

7.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

           130,000.00

90000

8.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

             75,000.00

65000

9.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

             35,000.00

20000

10.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

          160,000.00

90000

11.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

            20,000.00

8000

12.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

            70,000.00

25000

13.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

            10,000.00

5000

Labour

45,000.00

             30,000.00

25000

Total

N1,115,000.00

         925,000.00

NGN566,000

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2025 5:27 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Robert,

Kindly   make use of the approval below for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 MAINTENANCE APPROVAL

HOD

1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

      110,000.00

80000

2.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

      20,000.00

8000

3.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

       15,000.00

5000

4.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

       160,000.00

90000

5.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

           50,000.00

25000

6.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

           40,000.00

15000

7.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

           130,000.00

90000

8.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

             75,000.00

65000

9.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

             35,000.00

20000

10.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

          160,000.00

90000

11.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

            20,000.00

8000

12.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

            70,000.00

25000

13.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

            10,000.00

5000

Labour

45,000.00

             30,000.00

25000

Total

N1,115,000.00

         925,000.00

NGN566,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, 18 October 2025 16:07
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Igwe,

Kindly see below workshop repair estimate for your review and approval sir.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 MAINTENANCE APPROVAL

HOD

  1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

      110,000.00

  1.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

      20,000.00

  1.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

       15,000.00

  1.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

       160,000.00

  1.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

           50,000.00

  1.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

           40,000.00

  1.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

           130,000.00

  1.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

             75,000.00

  1.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

             35,000.00

  1.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

          160,000.00

  1.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

            20,000.00

  1.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

            70,000.00

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

            10,000.00

Labour

45,000.00

             30,000.00

Total

N1,115,000.00

         925,000.00

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com

________________________________

From: Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 2:21 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear @Robert Iyade<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Kindly assist to vet below urgent estimate and push for further approval.

[OUR BANKS: Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. Zenith Bank Plc.]

[Date: 17th October, 2025]

[Email: [email-masked]]

C & I Leasing PLC,

C & I Drive,

Lekki Phase I,

Lagos State.

TOYOTA HILUX

QUOTATION FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF VEHICLE NUMBER: FKJ 847 DP

JOB CARD NO. 64210                                   MILEAGE: 256087

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

  1.

Front Shocks Absorbers

2

120,000.00

  1.

Stabilizer Linkage

2

25,000.00

  1.

Stabilizer Rubber

2

20,000.00

  1.

Complete Lower Arm

2

180,000.00

  1.

Thyroid Socket

2

60,000.00

  1.

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

  1.

Complete Front Hub

2

150,000.00

  1.

Rear Shock Absorbers

2

100,000.00

  1.

Rear Spring No. 1

45,000.00

  1.

Rear Propeller

180,000.00

  1.

Rear Brake Lining

35,000.00

  1.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

80,000.00

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

Labour

45,000.00

Total

N1,115,000.00

Amount In Words: One Million One Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Naira

________________

Signature & Date

Kind regard,

Dele Okesanya

Fleet  Officer

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007173| [email-masked] |<mailto:[email-masked]%20%7C>www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Dele Okesanya
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2025 3:49 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear @Robert Iyade<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Kindly assist to allocate the below and subject vehicle to 

Kind regard,

Dele Okesanya

Fleet  Officer

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007173| [email-masked] |<mailto:[email-masked]%20%7C>www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Dele Okesanya
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2025 10:53 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

A kind reminder (2).

Kind regard,

Dele Okesanya

Fleet  Officer

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007173| [email-masked] |<mailto:[email-masked]%20%7C>www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Dele Okesanya
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2025 4:14 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

A kind reminder.

Kind regard,

Dele Okesanya

Fleet  Officer

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007173| [email-masked] |<mailto:[email-masked]%20%7C>www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Dele Okesanya
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2025 1:17 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FKJ 847 DP WITH SUSPENSION AND PROPELLER ISSUES

Dear Fola,

Kindly assist to allocate the subject vehicle to a good workshop that can FastTrack the repairs.

Kind regard,

Dele Okesanya

Fleet  Officer

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007173| [email-masked] |<mailto:[email-masked]%20%7C>www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]