Subject: Re: FKJ 847 DP TOYOTA HILUX
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 06:26:16 +0000

Dear Michael,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

Control

1.

Clutch Disc & Plate

120,000.00

90,000

80000

70000

2.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

22,000

20000

15000

3.

Pilot Bearing

15,000.00

9,000

7000

7000

4.

Gear Oil

25,000.00

18,500

15000

15000

5.

Grease

8,000.00

5,000

3000

3000

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

30,000.00

20,000

20000

20000

Total

N238,000.00

164,500

NGN145,000

NGN130,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2025 3:48 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP TOYOTA HILUX

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2025 15:37
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP TOYOTA HILUX

Dear Michael,

Kindly make use of this approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Clutch Disc & Plate

120,000.00

90,000

80000

2.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

22,000

20000

3.

Pilot Bearing

15,000.00

9,000

7000

4.

Gear Oil

25,000.00

18,500

15000

5.

Grease

8,000.00

5,000

3000

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

30,000.00

20,000

20000

Total

N238,000.00

164,500

NGN145,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2025 15:16
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: FKJ 847 DP TOYOTA HILUX

Dear sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Clutch Disc & Plate

120,000.00

90,000

  1.

Release Bearing

40,000.00

22,000

  1.

Pilot Bearing

15,000.00

9,000

  1.

Gear Oil

25,000.00

18,500

  1.

Grease

8,000.00

5,000

Labour for Removing and Fixing of Gearbox & Other Work

30,000.00

20,000

Total

N238,000.00

164,500

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2025 13:38
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Dele Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FKJ 847 DP TOYOTA HILUX

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard