Subject: Re: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2026 08:52:48 +0000

275,000.00  Re-approved .

80,000.00 Approved for shaft

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2026 2:18 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below review and supplementary

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2026 2:14 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

W/Na

3TEE

V/Ma

COROLLA

V/Num

KTU 399 JX

JO

66975

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

Amount

HOD

Workshop request

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

Shock absorber

Set

110,000

65,000

90000

75,000

2

Engine seat

2

50,000

30,000

42000

40,000

3

Shock pad

Set

50,000

20,000

40000

20,000

4

Linkage

Set

18,000

10,000

10000

10,000

5

Hub bearing

Set

80,000

40,000.00

65000

50,000

6

Lower arm bushings

4

60,000

20,000

45000

30,000

7

Steering rack rekit with hose

40,000

20,000

30000

25,000

8

Alignment

10,000

5000

5000

5,000

9

Labour

30,000

20,000

20000

20,000

TOTAL N

448,000

NGN230,000.....

347,000

NGN275,000

Supplementary approval

W/Na

3TEE

V/Ma

COROLLA

V/Num

KTU 399 JX

JO

66975

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

Amount

Mo approval

HOD

CONTROL

Shaft

1

160,000

120,000

90,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2026 12:02
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below.

W/Na

3TEE

V/Ma

COROLLA

V/Num

KTU 399 JX

JO

66975

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

Amount

HOD

Workshop request

Review

1

Shock absorber

Set

110,000

65,000

90000

2

Engine seat

2

50,000

30,000

42000

3

Shock pad

Set

50,000

20,000

40000

4

Linkage

Set

18,000

10,000

10000

5

Hub bearing

Set

80,000

40,000.

65000

6

Lower arm bushings

4

60,000

20,000

45000

7

Steering rack rekit with hose

40,000

20,000

30000

8

Alignment

10,000

5000

5000

9

Labour

30,000

20,000

20000

TOTAL N

448,000

NGN230,000.....

347,000

Supplementary approval

W/Na

3TEE

V/Ma

COROLLA

V/Num

KTU 399 JX

JO

66975

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

Amount

Mo approval

HOD

CONTROL

Shaft

1

160,000

120,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 1:01 PM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

NGN230,000  Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 11:43 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2026 10:49
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear Michael,

Kindly use this approval.

W/Na

3TEE

V/Ma

COROLLA

V/Num

KTU 399 JX

JO

66975

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

Maintenance

HOD

AUDIT

1

Shock absorber

Set

110,000

80,000

65,000

2

Engine seat

2

50,000

40,000

30,000

3

Shock pad

Set

50,000

30,000

20,000

4

Linkage

Set

18,000

12,000

10,000

5

Hub bearing

Set

80,000

50,000

40,000

6

Lower arm bushings

4

60,000

40,000

20,000

7

Steering rack rekit with hose

40,000

25,000

20,000

8

Alignment

10,000

5,000

5000

9

Labour

30,000

20,000

20,000

TOTAL N

448,000

302,000

NGN230,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2026 08:37
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear Sir,

Please review and approve,

W/Na

3TEE

V/Ma

COROLLA

V/Num

KTU 399 JX

JO

66975

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

Maintenance

HOD

AUDIT

1

Shock absorber

Set

110,000

80,000

2

Engine seat

2

50,000

40,000

3

Shock pad

Set

50,000

30,000

4

Linkage

Set

18,000

12,000

5

Hub bearing

Set

80,000

50,000

6

Lower arm bushings

4

60,000

40,000

7

Steering rack rekit with hose

40,000

25,000

8

Alignment

10,000

5,000

9

Labour

30,000

20,000

TOTAL N

448,000

302,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Oscar Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 25 January 2026 14:28
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 3TEE SERVICES COMPANY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Fw: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear Madam

Please find attached estimate

Regards
Oscar

On Sun, 25 Jan 2026, 14:25 3TEE SERVICES COMPANY, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

FYI

Kind Regards
3T

----- Forwarded message -----

From: "Folashade Odutola" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

To: "Matthew Okesanya" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Michael Orimolade" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Emmanuel Nwachukwu" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "3TEE SERVICES COMPANY" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Cc: "Ayomide Oyinloye" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Sent: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 at 16:31

Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear @3TEE SERVICES COMPANY<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=e83f18de422743f386371005dc03a4e8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVaWwNrvT5jXPoIeQ8TYvSiRyxh-U0fPafCa07EE7fIwcw>

________________________________

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 3:59 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 399 JX

Dear Folashade,

Kindly allocate to 3Tee workshop .

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 66975

2026-01-13 14:56:38

O&M HPZ

lagos hq

self drive

KTU 399 JX

0.00

291642

0.00

0.00

RECTIFY FAULTY FRONT SHARFT, SHOCKS, AND SAND PROTECTOR

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjY5NzU=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=K0s0aExBQkV6cWhEM05kSjdMYnN0NklGNmxldDRPV1FuY1IzdjRMTXRWWT0=&h=e83f18de422743f386371005dc03a4e8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVaWwNrvT5jXPoIeQ8TYvSiRyxh-U0fPafCa07EE7fIwcw>

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]