Subject: Re: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU-JO 66857-OREKOYA
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2026 09:56:55 +0000

250,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 12:30 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU-JO 66857-OREKOYA

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please approve the review further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 12:19
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU-JO 66857-OREKOYA

Dear Michael,

Kindly use this reapproval for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

HOD

NEED REVIEW

Maint Adjusted approval

1.

Rear Windscreen (Follow Come)

250,000.00

150000

200,00.00

180,000

2.

Rear Glass Hinges

2

50,000.00

20000

40,000.00

25,000

3.

Rear Windshield Shock Absorber

2

30,000.00

15000

30,000.00

20,000

4.

Rear Wiper Blade and Sticks

1

20,000.00

5000

20,000.00

10,000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

20,000.00

15,000

Total

N375,000.00

NGN205,000

NGN250,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 11:20
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU-JO 66857-OREKOYA

Dear Sir,

@Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>, below from workshop is for your review.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 11:10
To: Orekoya Bamidele <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU-JO 66857-OREKOYA

DEAR SIR/MA

I’d like request for a review of the recent approval, as I’m not fully satisfied with it.

Kindly work on it.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

HOD

NEED REVIEW

Maint Review

1.

Rear Windscreen (Follow Come)

250,000.00

150000

200,00.00

2.

Rear Glass Hinges

2

50,000.00

20000

40,000.00

3.

Rear Windshield Shock Absorber

2

30,000.00

15000

30,000.00

4.

Rear Wiper Blade and Sticks

1

20,000.00

5000

20,000.00

Labour

25,000.00

15000

20,000.00

Total

N375,000.00

NGN205,000

On Friday, 16 January 2026 at 08:12:02 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear admin,

Make use of the approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

HOD

1.

Rear Windscreen (Follow Come)

250,000.00

150000

2.

Rear Glass Hinges

2

50,000.00

20000

3.

Rear Windshield Shock Absorber

2

30,000.00

15000

4.

Rear Wiper Blade and Sticks

1

20,000.00

5000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

Total

N375,000.00

NGN205,000

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=6c5055562f9d4f97964714d25e7aeb17&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 3:00 PM
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 13 January 2026 at 13:16:16 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=97f743eadbae4597b1f0a31f75580995&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 1:01 PM
To: Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: INSURANCE REPORT FOR FKJ 662 HU

Dear Oluwatosin,

Attachment for your action @Folashade Odutola<mailto:[email-masked]>@Michael Orimolade<mailto:[email-masked]> kindly allocate to workshop vehicle operate in Ilupeju.

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 66964

2026-01-13 11:34:17

PZ WILMAR

lagos hq

self drive

FKJ 662 HU

240131.94

240247

0.00

0.00

REPLACEMENT OF BROKEN REAR WINDSCREEN

submitted

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]