Subject: Re: JJJ 215 HR TOYOTA COROLLA WITH ACCIDENTED BODY @OREKOYA 63500
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2025 15:14:43 +0000

N328,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2025 12:20 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 215 HR TOYOTA COROLLA WITH ACCIDENTED BODY @OREKOYA 63500

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 Maintenance officer

HOD

Control

1.

Boot Cable

30,000.00

15000

15000

2.

Boot Cashier

65,000.00

40000

35000

3.

Replacement of Front Bumper

200,000.00

140000

120000

4.

Replacement of Rear Bumper

150,000.00

80000

80000

5.

Front Bumper Retainer

2

40,000.00

25000

15000

6.

Rear Bumper Retainer

2

40,000.00

25000

15000

7.

Spraying of Bumper

50,000.00

25000

25000

8.

Sealant Gum

2

12,000.00

8000

8000

Labour

20,000.00

15000

15000

Total

N607,000.00

373000

NGN328,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2025 10:45 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JJJ 215 HR TOYOTA COROLLA WITH ACCIDENTED BODY @OREKOYA 63500

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval.

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 Maintenance officer

HOD

Control

1.

Boot Cable

30,000.00

15000

15000

2.

Boot Cashier

65,000.00

40000

35000

3.

Replacement of Front Bumper

200,000.00

140000

120000

4.

Replacement of Rear Bumper

150,000.00

80000

80000

5.

Front Bumper Retainer

2

40,000.00

25000

15000

6.

Rear Bumper Retainer

2

40,000.00

25000

15000

7.

Spraying of Bumper

50,000.00

25000

25000

8.

Sealant Gum

2

12,000.00

8000

8000

Labour

20,000.00

15000

15000

Total

N607,000.00

373000

NGN328,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 7 November 2025 09:23
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 215 HR TOYOTA COROLLA WITH ACCIDENTED BODY @OREKOYA 63500

Dear @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 Maintenance officer

HOD

Control

1.

Boot Cable

30,000.00

15000

2.

Boot Cashier

65,000.00

40000

3.

Replacement of Front Bumper

200,000.00

140000

4.

Replacement of Rear Bumper

150,000.00

80000

5.

Front Bumper Retainer

2

40,000.00

25000

6.

Rear Bumper Retainer

2

40,000.00

25000

7.

Spraying of Bumper

50,000.00

25000

8.

Sealant Gum

2

12,000.00

8000

Labour

20,000.00

15000

Total

N607,000.00

373000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2025 2:21 PM
To: 'Orekoya Bamidele' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Leonard Eze <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 215 HR TOYOTA COROLLA WITH ACCIDENTED BODY @OREKOYA 63500

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Thursday, 9 October 2025 at 16:10:31 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

FYI.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=e71404f82cef4084aa997f621d13f77c&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]