Subject: Re: JJJ 454 YE MITSUBISHI L200
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 08:00:09 +0000

60,000.00 Approved in Principle.

Mushibau changed most of these parts last year

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 3:59 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 454 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

W/Na

 OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 L200

V/No

 JJJ 454 YE

JO

 67419

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

Fuel Pump

35,000.00

 20,000.00

20,000

2

Fuel Gauge

30,000.00

 18,000.00

15,000

3

Fuel Filter

12,000.00

 7,000.00

5,000

4

Fuel Hose

15,000.00

 8,000.00

5,000

5

Alignment

8,000.00

 5,000.00

5,000

6

Labour

20,000.00

 12,000.00

10,000

7

Total

N120,000.00

 70,000.00

NGN60,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2026 6:09 PM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JJJ 454 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear Michael,

Kindly use this approval,

W/Na

 OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 L200

V/No

 JJJ 454 YE

JO

 67419

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

Fuel Pump

35,000.00

 20,000.00

20,000

2

Fuel Gauge

30,000.00

 18,000.00

15,000

3

Fuel Filter

12,000.00

 7,000.00

5,000

4

Fuel Hose

15,000.00

 8,000.00

5,000

5

Alignment

8,000.00

 5,000.00

5,000

6

Labour

20,000.00

 12,000.00

10,000

7

Total

N120,000.00

 70,000.00

NGN60,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2026 17:06
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JJJ 454 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear Sir,

Please review and approve.

W/Na

 OREKOYA WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 L200

V/No

 JJJ 454 YE

JO

 67419

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

Fuel Pump

35,000.00

 20,000.00

2

Fuel Gauge

30,000.00

 18,000.00

3

Fuel Filter

12,000.00

 7,000.00

4

Fuel Hose

15,000.00

 8,000.00

5

Alignment

8,000.00

 5,000.00

6

Labour

20,000.00

 12,000.00

7

Total

N120,000.00

 70,000.00

8

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2026 15:49
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 454 YE MITSUBISHI L200

Dear Ma/Sir,

I will be recalling the first estimate shared, kindly approved the new estimate shared

Thank you,

Warm Regards

On Friday, 30 January 2026 at 15:19:00 GMT+1, Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard