Subject: Re: JJJ 460 YE-ENGINE FAN REPLACEMENT-BIYI ENGINEERING -JO 64737
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2025 08:14:32 +0000

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

V/No

JJJ 460 YE

JO

 64737

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

 HOD

CONTROL

1

COMPLETE ENGINE FAN

1

65,000.00

50,000.00

40000

 30000.00

2

RADIATOR COVER

1

5,000.00

3,000.00

3000

 3000

3

LABOUR

1

6,000.00

6,000.00

6000

 6000

     76,000.00

      59,000.00

NGN49,000

 39,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 8:29 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 460 YE-ENGINE FAN REPLACEMENT-BIYI ENGINEERING -JO 64737

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

JO

 64737

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE ENGINE FAN

1

65,000.00

50,000.00

40000

2

RADIATOR COVER

1

5,000.00

3,000.00

3000

3

LABOUR

1

6,000.00

6,000.00

6000

     76,000.00

      59,000.00

NGN49,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 6:51 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JJJ 460 YE-ENGINE FAN REPLACEMENT-BIYI ENGINEERING -JO 64737

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

V/No

JJJ 460 YE

JO

 64737

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE ENGINE FAN

1

65,000.00

50,000.00

40000

2

RADIATOR COVER

1

5,000.00

3,000.00

3000

3

LABOUR

1

6,000.00

6,000.00

6000

     76,000.00

      59,000.00

NGN49,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, 26 October 2025 19:09
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 460 YE-ENGINE FAN REPLACEMENT-BIYI ENGINEERING -JO 64737

 Noted Thanks,

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kind;y approve the below.

V/No

JJJ 460 YE

JO

 64737

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE ENGINE FAN

1.00

65,000.00

50,000.00

2

RADIATOR COVER

1.00

5,000.00

3,000.00

3

LABOUR

1.00

6,000.00

6,000.00

     76,000.00

      59,000.00

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2025 5:51 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 460 YE-ENGINE FAN REPLACEMENT-

Dear @Folashade Odutola<mailto:[email-masked]>

Confirmed.

Kindly make use of the JO below as requested.

Best regards

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2025 12:06 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JJJ 460 YE-ENGINE FAN REPLACEMENT-

Dear @celestine ugbe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Confirm if the below job was done at biyi workshop ,

If yes kindly raise job order for closure

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>