Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 15:11:55 +0000

93,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 3:49 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 3:43 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear Shade,

Kindly see this reapproval.

JO

 67113

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

Workshop Request

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

 Master brake

 55,000

40,000.00

50,000

45,000

2

 ABS calibration

 50,000

20,000

35000

25,000

3

 Brake oil

 5,000

3,000

3000

3,000

4

 Wheel balancing

4

 20,000

5,000

20,000 (4 legs wheel balancing and alignment)

10,000

5

 Alignment

 10,000

Merged with Wheel balacing....okay

6

 Labour

 20,000

10,000

10,000

10,000

7

 Total

 160,000

NGN78,000......N

118,000

93,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 9 February 2026 15:39
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe

Kindly review the below



W/Na

 3TEE WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 MITSUBISHI L200

V/No

 JJJ 467 YE

JO

 67113

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

Workshop Request

Review

1

 Master brake

 55,000

40,000.

50,000

2

 ABS calibration

 50,000

20,000

35000

3

 Brake oil

 5,000

3,000

3000

4

 Wheel balancing

4

 20,000

5,000

20,000 (4 legs wheel balancing and alignment)

5

 Alignment

 10,000

Merged with Wheel balacing....okay

6

 Labour

 20,000

10,000

10,000

7

 Total

 160,000

NGN78,000......N

118,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2026 12:36 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

 Dear Sir

Below for your Attention

Please review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2026 4:27 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Hello Shade,

The approved amount is Ok for this repairs.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2026 13:02
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

W/Na

 3TEE WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 MITSUBISHI L200

V/No

 JJJ 467 YE

JO

 67113

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

Workshop Request

Review

1

 Master brake

 55,000

40,000.

50,000

2

 ABS calibration

 50,000

20,000

35000

3

 Brake oil

 5,000

3,000

3000

4

 Wheel balancing

4

 20,000

5,000

20,000 (4 legs wheel balancing and alignment)

5

 Alignment

 10,000

Merged with Wheel balacing....okay

6

 Labour

 20,000

10,000

10,000

7

 Total

 160,000

NGN78,000......N

118,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2026 5:47 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

78,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2026 10:25 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Reminder @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2026 2:49 PM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

reminder.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2026 2:05 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>,

please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2026 13:50
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear Michael,

Kindly work with this approval.

W/Na

 3TEE WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 MITSUBISHI L200

V/No

 JJJ 467 YE

JO

 67113

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

 Master brake

 55,000

 45,000

40,000

2

 ABS calibration

 50,000

 30,000

20,000

3

 Brake oil

 5,000

 5,000

3,000

4

 Wheel balancing

4

 20,000

 8,000

5,000

5

 Alignment

 10,000

 3,000

Merged with Wheel balacing

6

 Labour

 20,000

 12,000

10,000

7

 Total

 160,000

 103,000

NGN78,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2026 12:40
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear Sir,

W/Na

 3TEE WORKSHOP

V/Ma

 MITSUBISHI L200

V/No

 JJJ 467 YE

JO

 67113

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

 Master brake

 55,000

 45,000

2

 ABS calibration

 50,000

 30,000

3

 Brake oil

 5,000

 5,000

4

 Wheel balancing

4

 20,000

 8,000

5

 Alignment

 10,000

 3,000

6

 Labour

 20,000

 12,000

7

 Total

 160,000

 103,000

8

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Oscar Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2026 06:20
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 3TEE SERVICES COMPANY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JJJ 467 YE (Mitsubishi-L200)

Dear Michael

Please find attached estimate

Note: The vehicle need two types

Regards