Subject: Re: JO == GGE 442 FL
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2026 08:26:18 +0000

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

?

Name of Workshop

SIPVA AUTOS

Veh Reg No

GGE 442 FL

JO No

69545

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

FRONT LINKAGE (LEFT AND RIGHT)

1

             30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

 15,000

 12000

2

FRONT HUB (L &R)

1

      250,000.00

                                          200,000.00

 180,000

 140,000

3

BALL JOINT

1

        60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

 30,000

 30,000

4

HORN

        20,000.00

                                             12,000.00

 10,000

 10000

5

LABOUR

        30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

 20,000

 20,000

TOTAL

           390,000.00

                                          292,000.00

 255,000                        212,000.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2026 2:22 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == GGE 442 FL

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve
Best regards .

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2026 11:38:27 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO == GGE 442 FL

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name of Workshop

SIPVA AUTOS

Veh Reg No

GGE 442 FL

JO No

69545

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

FRONT LINKAGE (LEFT AND RIGHT)

1

             30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

 15,000

2

FRONT HUB (L &R)

1

      250,000.00

                                          200,000.00

 180,000

3

BALL JOINT

1

        60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

 30,000

4

HORN

        20,000.00

                                             12,000.00

 10,000

5

LABOUR

        30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

 20,000

TOTAL

           390,000.00

                                          292,000.00

 255,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text      Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 17 April 2026 11:55
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == GGE 442 FL

Dear  Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindy approve the below

Name of Workshop

SIPVA AUTOS

Veh Reg No

GGE 442 FL

JO No

69545

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

FRONT LINKAGE (LEFT AND RIGHT)

1

             30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

2

FRONT HUB (L &R)

1

      250,000.00

                                          200,000.00

3

BALL JOINT

1

        60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

4

HORN

        20,000.00

                                             12,000.00

5

LABOUR

        30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

TOTAL

           390,000.00

                                          292,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2026 10:55 AM
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sipva International <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; SIPVA AUTOS <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == GGE 442 FL

 Dear @Sipva International<mailto:[email-masked]> / @SIPVA AUTOS<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly treat the attached as urgent

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2026 10:37 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO == GGE 442 FL

Dear @Folashade Odutola<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly treat below and allocate workshop

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 69545

2026-04-15 09:35:15

Hertz Open Rental - ISLAND

lagos hq

ayodeji adeleye david

GGE 442 FL

104548.25

99044

0.00

0.00

CHECK AND RECTIFY BRAKE AND HOB ISSUE

submitted

  <https://sys.c-ileasing.com/form/detail/fleet_maintenance_requests/69545>

Regards,

Leandre Usung

Reservation Assistant.

Fleet Management - Hertz

C&I Leasing PLC - 2, Leasing drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki1 Lagos.

08093908326 I [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> I  www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>