Subject: Re: JO == KSF 82 XV
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2026 10:04:50 +0000

Dear Michael,

Below is our best reviewed amount .

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

KSF 82 FV

JO No

66985

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Control

Best Price

Control Final Amount

1

REAR INNER SHAFT OIL SEAL

45,000.00

20,000.00

35,000

30,000.00

2

REAR OUTER SHAFT OIL SEAL

48,000.00

25,000.00

38,000

30,000.00

3

REAR BRAKE LINING

85,000.00

50,000.00

65,000

60,000.00

4

REAR BRAKE CYLINDER POT

38,000.00

20,000.00

25,000

20,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5,000

5,000.00

6

GREASE

5,000.00

3,000.00

3,000

3,000.00

7

BRAKE PIPE

8,000.00

5,000.00

5,000

5,000.00

8

ATTACHMENT HANGER

2

150,000.00

80,000.00

140,000

120,000.00

9

LABOUR

75000

40,000.00

55,000

50,000.00

TOTAL

461,000.00

248,000.00

371,000

323,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 12:29 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO == KSF 82 XV

@Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please okay this review so that we can forward to workshop.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 12:20
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO == KSF 82 XV

NGN371,000 reapproved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 11:22
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KSF 82 XV

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

KSF 82 FV

JO No

66985

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Control

Best Price

Review

1

REAR INNER SHAFT OIL SEAL

45,000.00

20,000.00

35,000

2

REAR OUTER SHAFT OIL SEAL

48,000.00

25,000.00

38,000

3

REAR BRAKE LINING

85,000.00

50,000.00

65,000

4

REAR BRAKE CYLINDER POT

38,000.00

20,000.00

25,000

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5,000

6

GREASE

5,000.00

3,000.00

3,000

7

BRAKE PIPE

8,000.00

5,000.00

5,000

8

ATTACHMENT HANGER

2

150,000.00

80,000.00

140,000

9

LABOUR

75000

40,000.00

55,000

TOTAL

461,000.00

248,000.00

371,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2026 5:19 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KSF 82 XV

Dear Fola,

See below my approved amount.

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

KSF 82 FV

JO No

66985

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

REAR INNER SHAFT OIL SEAL

45,000.00

                                             20,000.00

                                             20,000.00

2

REAR OUTER SHAFT OIL SEAL

48,000.00

                                             25,000.00

                                             25,000.00

3

REAR BRAKE LINING

85,000.00

                                             55,000.00

                                             50,000.00

4

REAR BRAKE CYLINDER POT

38,000.00

                                             20,000.00

                                             20,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

                                               5,000.00

                                               5,000.00

6

GREASE

5,000.00

                                               3,000.00

                                               3,000.00

7

BRAKE PIPE

8,000.00

                                               5,000.00

                                               5,000.00

8

ATTACHMENT HANGER

2

150,000.00

                                          100,000.00

                                          80,000.00

9

LABOUR

75000

                                             40,000.00

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

461,000.00

                                          273,000.00

                                          248,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2026 2:51 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KSF 82 XV

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2026 2:49 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KSF 82 XV

NGN 273,000 approved.

On Jan 17, 2026 14:04, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear SIr @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

KSF 82 FV

JO No

66985

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

REAR INNER SHAFT OIL SEAL

45,000.00

                                             20,000.00

2

REAR OUTER SHAFT OIL SEAL

48,000.00

                                             25,000.00

3

REAR BRAKE LINING

85,000.00

                                             55,000.00

4

REAR BRAKE CYLINDER POT

38,000.00

                                             20,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

                                               5,000.00

6

GREASE

5,000.00

                                               3,000.00

7

BRAKE PIPE

8,000.00

                                               5,000.00

8

ATTACHMENT HANGER

2

150,000.00

                                          100,000.00

9

LABOUR

75000

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

461,000.00

                                          273,000.00

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2026 11:18 AM
To: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KSF 82 XV

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA COASTER (KSF 82 XV) concerning the SUSPENSION AND ATTACHMENT HANGER.

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Robiu Bolaji Zubair,

Admin Officer II tel: 0904 689 3219 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Wednesday, January 14, 2026 at 09:10:13 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=6615e84e30b84edf9c103e5cdc40b7c8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2026 9:04 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO == KSF 82 XV

Dear @Folashade Odutola<mailto:[email-masked]>

See below and allocate workshop.

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 66985

2026-01-14 08:02:59

C&I STAFF BUS

lagos hq

samuel ekene

KSF 82 XV

89405.7

82791

0.00

0.00

CHECK AND RECTIFY BRAKE LEAKAGE AND SILENCER PACKING

submitted

Regards,

Leandre Usung

Reservation Assistant.

Fleet Management - Hertz

C&I Leasing PLC - 2, Leasing drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki1 Lagos.

08093908326 I [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> I  www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=6615e84e30b84edf9c103e5cdc40b7c8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>