Subject: Re: JO == AKD 138 FT-OREKOYA -66973
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2026 14:23:08 +0000

95,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2026 12:52 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == AKD 138 FT-OREKOYA -66973

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

AKD 138 FT

JO No

66973

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Rescue

1

10,000.00

                                             10,000.00

5,000

2

Fuel Pump

1

35,000.00

                                             25,000.00

20,000

3

Fuel Filter

1

12,000.00

                                               8,000.00

5,000

4

Shaft Hose

1

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5000

5

Gear Seating

1

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

20,000

6

Engine Seat

1

45,000.00

                                             30,000.00

25,000

7

Labour

1

25,000.00

                                             15,000.00

15,000

172,000.00

                                          113,000.00

NGN95,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2026 2:13 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO == AKD 138 FT-OREKOYA -66973

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

AKD 138 FT

JO No

66973

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Rescue

1

10,000.00

                                             10,000.00

5,000

2

Fuel Pump

1

35,000.00

                                             25,000.00

20,000

3

Fuel Filter

1

12,000.00

                                               8,000.00

5,000

4

Shaft Hose

1

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5000

5

Gear Seating

1

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

20,000

6

Engine Seat

1

45,000.00

                                             30,000.00

25,000

7

Labour

1

25,000.00

                                             15,000.00

15,000

172,000.00

                                          113,000.00

NGN95,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 5 February 2026 10:49
To: Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == AKD 138 FT-OREKOYA -66973

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

AKD 138 FT

JO No

66973

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Rescue

1

10,000.00

                                             10,000.00

2

Fuel Pump

1

35,000.00

                                             25,000.00

3

Fuel Filter

1

12,000.00

                                               8,000.00

4

Shaft Hose

1

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5

Gear Seating

1

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

6

Engine Seat

1

45,000.00

                                             30,000.00

7

Labour

1

25,000.00

                                             15,000.00

172,000.00

                                          113,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2026 10:28 AM
To: Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == AKD 138 FT

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 20 January 2026 at 09:43:16 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=a2f233175fdd47dc99eb00aeed5738c8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2026 9:17 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO == AKD 138 FT

Dear Maintenance Team,

Kindly be informed that the subject vehicle on its way to the workshop, broke down at ilupeju.

Kindly assist to rescue.

Best Regards

Peace Anago

Reservation Officer

C&I Leasing Plc- Fleet Management – Hertz

2, Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=a2f233175fdd47dc99eb00aeed5738c8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 January 2026 3:44 pm
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO == AKD 138 FT

Dear @Emmanuel Nwachukwu<mailto:[email-masked]>

See below and allocate workshop.

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 66973

2026-01-13 14:41:24

Hertz Open Rental - ISLAND

lagos hq

alao mayowa

AKD 138 FT

136317.5

000

0.00

0.00

CHECK AND RECTIFY SUSPENSSION FAULT

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjY5NzM=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=VEU5SS9ySFlxMzIxU3RJZjNMTjVsYjFxQTkwNkpwWWU4citid1FkQ2FLRT0=&h=a2f233175fdd47dc99eb00aeed5738c8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Regards,

Leandre Usung

Reservation Assistant.

Fleet Management - Hertz

C&I Leasing PLC - 2, Leasing drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki1 Lagos.

08093908326 I [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> I  www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=a2f233175fdd47dc99eb00aeed5738c8&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>