Subject: Re: JO == KJA 397 XX
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 10:35:03 +0000

183,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2026 9:30 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == KJA 397 XX

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
reminder.

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2026 3:13 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == KJA 397 XX

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

KJA 397 XX-TOYOTA HIACE

JO No

68341

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

Camshaft

2

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

35,000

Timing Chain

35,000.00

                                             25,000.00

20,000

Repair of Steering Rack

40,000.00

                                             20,000.00

20,000

A.T.F. Oil

15,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

Steering Hose

2

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

30,000

Brake Adjuster

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

Airbag Switch

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

Replacement of Horn

2

15,000.00

                                               8,000.00

8,000

Wiper Blade

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5,000

Labour

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

20,000

TOTAL

340,000.00

                                          208,000.00

183,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2026 3:03 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO == KJA 397 XX

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

KJA 397 XX-TOYOTA HIACE

JO No

68341

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

Camshaft

2

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

35,000

Timing Chain

35,000.00

                                             25,000.00

20,000

Repair of Steering Rack

40,000.00

                                             20,000.00

20,000

A.T.F. Oil

15,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

Steering Hose

2

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

30,000

Brake Adjuster

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

10,000

Airbag Switch

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

Replacement of Horn

2

15,000.00

                                               8,000.00

8,000

Wiper Blade

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

5,000

Labour

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

20,000

TOTAL

340,000.00

                                          208,000.00

183,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 April 2026 14:02
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO == KJA 397 XX

 Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder.

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2026 1:37 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KJA 397 XX

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

KJA 397 XX-TOYOTA HIACE

JO No

68341

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

Camshaft

2.00

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

Timing Chain

35,000.00

                                             25,000.00

Repair of Steering Rack

40,000.00

                                             20,000.00

A.T.F. Oil

15,000.00

                                             10,000.00

Steering Hose

2

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

Thyroid End

2

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

Brake Adjuster

20,000.00

                                             10,000.00

Airbag Switch

35,000.00

                                             20,000.00

Replacement of Horn

2

15,000.00

                                               8,000.00

Wiper Blade

10,000.00

                                               5,000.00

Labour

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

TOTAL

340,000.00

                                          208,000.00

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2026 9:12 PM
To: Orekoya Bamidele <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO == KJA 397 XX

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle, kindly work ith the new estimate.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Wednesday, 11 March 2026 at 13:07:42 GMT+1, Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 3 March 2026 at 13:32:28 GMT+1, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello Admin,

Kindly find attached JO for KJA 397 XX.

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=d6820628858d4a6890d037bbfd996983&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2026 1:20 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO == KJA 397 XX

Dear @Emmanuel Nwachukwu<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly treat and allocate workshop

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 68341

2026-03-03 12:18:12

Hertz Open Rental - ISLAND

lagos hq

lawal keji

KJA 397 XX

0.00

194652

0.00

0.00

CHECK ENGINE FOR NOISE, BRAKE, STEERING PUMP, HORN, WIPPER

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjgzNDE=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=MkdEYUxtZWdpMkFtZjl5RXFnTmp5QjdIN1htejQ5aWtiM2lBWWRxYTUybz0=&h=d6820628858d4a6890d037bbfd996983&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Regards,

Leandre Usung

Reservation Assistant.

Fleet Management - Hertz

C&I Leasing PLC - 2, Leasing drive off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive Lekki1 Lagos.

08093908326 I [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> I  www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=d6820628858d4a6890d037bbfd996983&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>