Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE MITSUBISHI L200 WITH SUSPENSION @OREKOYA (SUPPLEMENTARY 63939)
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2025 16:12:51 +0000

265,000.00 re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2025 5:02 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE MITSUBISHI L200 WITH SUSPENSION @OREKOYA (SUPPLEMENTARY 63939)

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve further
Thank you.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2025 4:28:33 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE MITSUBISHI L200 WITH SUSPENSION @OREKOYA (SUPPLEMENTARY 63939)

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle repairs.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

90,000.00

70000

ACCEPTED

70000

2.

Upper Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

30000

ACCEPTED

30000

3.

Lower Arm Bushing

2

40,000.00

16000

25,000.00

20000

4.

Rear Brake Lining

50,000.00

18000

25,000.00

20000

5.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

2

60,000.00

25000

40,000.00

30000

6.

Wheel Cylinder Pot

2

70,000.00

30000

ACCEPTED

30000

7.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

5000

10,000.00

50000

Labour

30,000.00

15000

25,000.00

15000

Total

N405,000.00

NGN209,000

NGN265,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, 18 October 2025 19:52
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE MITSUBISHI L200 WITH SUSPENSION @OREKOYA (SUPPLEMENTARY 63939)

 Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder on the below

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 8:31 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE MITSUBISHI L200 WITH SUSPENSION @OREKOYA (SUPPLEMENTARY 63939)

Dear Sir,

@Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>, the workshop best price below is for your review.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 October 2025 14:53
To: 'Orekoya Bamidele' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE MITSUBISHI L200 WITH SUSPENSION @OREKOYA (SUPPLEMENTARY 63939)

DEAR SIR,

We need review on so of the approved amount for some  part

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

NEEDED REVIEW

  1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

90,000.00

70000

ACCEPTED

  1.

Upper Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

30000

ACCEPTED

  1.

Lower Arm Bushing

2

40,000.00

16000

25,000.00

  1.

Rear Brake Lining

50,000.00

18000

25,000.00

  1.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

2

60,000.00

25000

40,000.00

  1.

Wheel Cylinder Pot

2

70,000.00

30000

ACCEPTED

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

5000

10,000.00

Labour

30,000.00

15000

25,000.00

Total

N405,000.00

NGN209,000

Best Regards

On Tuesday, 14 October 2025 at 08:17:35 GMT+1, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear admin,

Make use of the approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

AUDIT

  1.

Front Shock Absorber

2

90,000.00

70000

  1.

Upper Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

30000

  1.

Lower Arm Bushing

2

40,000.00

16000

  1.

Rear Brake Lining

50,000.00

18000

  1.

Brake Adjuster Mechanism

2

60,000.00

25000

  1.

Wheel Cylinder Pot

2

70,000.00

30000

  1.

Brake Oil

2

15,000.00

5000

Labour

30,000.00

15000

Total

N405,000.00

NGN209,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=ffe13570051a464fa5d391393a2758c6&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with black and yellow textDescription automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 13 October 2025 12:53
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE

Dear Sir/Ma,

When the vehicle arrived for repair, we discovered some additional faults. This is the reason for sending a new estimate for the vehicle.

Please note that the hub is in good condition; however, the upper arm bushing is faulty and has been included in the new estimate.

Kindly cancel the previous approval and consider the new estimate accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 7 October 2025 at 10:53:46 GMT+1, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Admin
As you discussed and agreed with My Driver via phone call.

Kindly confirm that the subject vehicle should visit your workshop on Friday 10/10/2025 for the repairs.

We also look forward to your prompt resolution and delivery of the vehicle upon visitation.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=690eca3b5e234f788112ef7dbf9f2035&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2025 10:03 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE

Whenever the driver is ready he can come down to the workshop

On Monday, 6 October 2025 at 17:04:46 GMT+1, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Admin

Kindly confirm when the vehicle should visit for this job to be done this week.

The driver is on standby awaiting further signals please.

Awaiting your swift response.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjY2ODRhODZmMWUwNjE0MDI4ZTE0NzJl&t=d3F1bW5aMFV1bVVma0dha0VKZkZlM2pOUGRxSHJXZlMyMjQySEd2R3JnND0=&h=ea317cf8cfd84338bba8a71851b797b4&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2025 4:17 PM
To: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below approval

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

  1.

Front Hub Bearing

2

80,000.00

 55,000.00

  1.

Pressing of Bearing

10,000.00

5000.00

  1.

Upper Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

 24,000.00

Labour

20,000.00

 15000.00

Total

N170,000.00

 99,000.00

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjY2ODRhODZmMWUwNjE0MDI4ZTE0NzJl&t=eEFCK3B2MVVRa3V1aGdKVkZZQzZ3QkpqU1dXTW1nNUhYb1pEblBIN0VPVT0=&h=ea317cf8cfd84338bba8a71851b797b4&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 September 2025 2:18 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE

Dear Ma,

The approval amount approved for the Hub Bearing is not as the same amount approval give on the last vehicle we did. Ma kindly help in reviewing the approval

THANKS MA

On Tuesday, 30 September 2025 at 11:43:22 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below approval

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

  1.

Front Hub Bearing

2

80,000.00

 50,000.00

  1.

Pressing of Bearing

10,000.00

5000.00

  1.

Upper Arm Bushing

4

60,000.00

 24,000.00

Labour

20,000.00

 15000.00

Total

N170,000.00

 94,000.00

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=0fcdaac0c8c54a3b98b18d57fba866a6&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 29 September 2025 12:20 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Wednesday, 24 September 2025 at 16:03:24 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat.

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=49727b25f634492baee14b2844bf6396&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2025 2:03 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO FOR OPV JJJ 459 YE

Dear Folashade

Kindly make use of the attached JO below and allocate vehicle to workshop in Lagos.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=49727b25f634492baee14b2844bf6396&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]