Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 460 YE WITH BRAKES LININGS ISSUES
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2025 16:45:35 +0000

Hi Fola,

See approval below.................

V/No

JJJ 460 YE

JO

63948

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

Control

1

CHANGE OF REAR BRAKE LINING

1.00

36,000.00

30,000.00

25,000.00

 18,000.00

2

REPAIR OF MASTER BRAKE KITS

1.00

22,000.00

18,000.00

18,000.00

 15000.00

3

ONE TIN OF BRAKE OIL

1.00

4,000.00

4,000.00

4,000.00

 4000.00

4

ALLIGNMENT

1.00

5,000.00

3,000.00

3,000.00

 3000.00

8

LABOUR

1.00

18,000.00

12,000.00

10,000.00

 10,000.00

TOTAL

85,000.00

67,000.00

62,000.00

 50,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2025 10:10 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV JJJ 460 YE WITH BRAKES LININGS ISSUES

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below
Thank you.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2025 8:16:35 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV JJJ 460 YE WITH BRAKES LININGS ISSUES

See approval below.................

V/No

JJJ 460 YE

JO

63948

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

AUDIT

1

CHANGE OF REAR BRAKE LINING

1.00

36,000.00

30,000.00

25,000.00

2

REPAIR OF MASTER BRAKE KITS

1.00

22,000.00

18,000.00

18,000.00

3

ONE TIN OF BRAKE OIL

1.00

4,000.00

4,000.00

4,000.00

4

ALLIGNMENT

1.00

5,000.00

3,000.00

3,000.00

8

LABOUR

1.00

18,000.00

12,000.00

10,000.00

TOTAL

85,000.00

67,000.00

62,000.00

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2025 20:53
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV JJJ 460 YE WITH BRAKES LININGS ISSUES

Dear Sir @Kanu Chukwudi<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

V/No

JJJ 460 YE

JO

63948

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

AUDIT

1

CHANGE OF REAR BRAKE LINING

1.00

36,000.00

30,000.00

2

REPAIR OF MASTER BRAKE KITS

1.00

22,000.00

18,000.00

3

ONE TIN OF BRAKE OIL

1.00

4,000.00

4,000.00

4

ALLIGNMENT

1.00

5,000.00

3,000.00

8

LABOUR

1.00

18,000.00

12,000.00

TOTAL

85,000.00

67,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: Folashade Odutola
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2025 4:02 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV JJJ 460 YE WITH BRAKES LININGS ISSUES

Dear @celestine ugbe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Take the vehicle to biyi workshop

@[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2025 3:26 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO FOR OPV JJJ 460 YE WITH BRAKES LININGS ISSUES

Dear Folashade

Kindly make use of the attached JO and allocate vehicle to workshop in Lagos.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]