Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2026 14:36:16 +0000

200,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2026 1:23 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below review



ame of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

SMK 439 YE

JO No

66967

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

NEED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

Gear Teeth 1st Gear

80,000.00

40,000

65,000.00

50,000

2

Gear Teeth 2nd Gear

80,000.00

40,000

65,000.00

50,000

3

Sync. Brass Cone 1

30,000.00

15,000

25,000.00

20,000

4

Sync. Brass Cone 2

30,000.00

15,000

25,000.00

20,000

5

Gear Oil

45,000.00

25,000

30,000.00

30,000

Labour

50,000.00

30,000

30,000

30,000

Total

315,000.00

NGN165,000

240,000ngn

200,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2026 1:18 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this reapproval.

ame of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

SMK 439 YE

JO No

66967

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

NEED REVIEW

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

Gear Teeth 1st Gear

80,000.00

40,000

65,000.00

50,000

2

Gear Teeth 2nd Gear

80,000.00

40,000

65,000.00

50,000

3

Sync. Brass Cone 1

30,000.00

15,000

25,000.00

20,000

4

Sync. Brass Cone 2

30,000.00

15,000

25,000.00

20,000

5

Gear Oil

45,000.00

25,000

30,000.00

30,000

Labour

50,000.00

30,000

30,000

30,000

Total

315,000.00

NGN165,000

240,000ngn

200,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2026 13:11
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

ame of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

SMK 439 YE

JO No

66967

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

NEED REVIEW

Maintenance Review

1

Gear Teeth 1st Gear

80,000.00

40,000

65,000.00

2

Gear Teeth 2nd Gear

80,000.00

40,000

65,000.00

3

Sync. Brass Cone 1

30,000.00

15,000

25,000.00

4

Sync. Brass Cone 2

30,000.00

15,000

25,000.00

5

Gear Oil

45,000.00

25,000

30,000.00

Labour

50,000.00

30,000

30,000

Total

315,000.00

NGN165,000

240,000ngn

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 1:46 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

N165,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 11:20 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

He has previously repaired .

Kindly approve further

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 9:27 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Fola,

Can Orekoya handle this gear repairs?

We used to have Gear Specialist that handle all  our vehicles in Obanikoro that year.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2026 7:34 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve further

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

SMK 439 YE

JO No

66967

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Gear Teeth 1st Gear

80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

40,000

2

Gear Teeth 2nd Gear

80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

40,000

3

Sync. Brass Cone 1

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

4

Sync. Brass Cone 2

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

5

Gear Oil

45,000.00

                                             30,000.00

25,000

Labour

50,000.00

                                             30,000.00

30,000

Total

315,000.00

                                          220,000.00

NGN165,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2026 11:45 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Folashade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

SMK 439 YE

JO No

66967

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Gear Teeth 1st Gear

80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

40,000

2

Gear Teeth 2nd Gear

80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

40,000

3

Sync. Brass Cone 1

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

4

Sync. Brass Cone 2

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

15,000

5

Gear Oil

45,000.00

                                             30,000.00

25,000

Labour

50,000.00

                                             30,000.00

30,000

Total

315,000.00

                                          220,000.00

NGN165,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 23 January 2026 10:45
To: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Reminder on the below

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2026 2:18 PM
To: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below,  HOP approval in trail

Name of Workshop

OREKOYA

Veh Reg No

SMK 439 YE

JO No

66967

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

Gear Teeth 1st Gear

80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

2

Gear Teeth 2nd Gear

80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

3

Sync. Brass Cone 1

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

4

Sync. Brass Cone 2

30,000.00

                                             20,000.00

5

Gear Oil

45,000.00

                                             30,000.00

Labour

50,000.00

                                             30,000.00

315,000.00

                                          220,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2026 2:06 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Please proceed

Regards,

Kate Amaka Ukwuma

Head of Operations and Maintenance

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007193, 08066122971 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2026 12:03 PM
To: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

 Dear ma @Kate Ukwuma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly find attached for your use

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 2:52 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

It is not cost effective to spend over 300k and the vehicle doesn't serve for 6months

Regards,

Kate Amaka Ukwuma

Head of Operations and Maintenance

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007193, 08066122971 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 1:52 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear ma @Kate Ukwuma<mailto:[email-masked]> /  @celestine ugbe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly see below response from workshop

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 12:39 PM
To: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Folashade

Madam Kate's response below is FYI

Kindly reach out to the workshop accordingly and revert please.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 7:34 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear team,

The warranty should not be less than 6 months.

Kindly inform the workshop and represent accordingly

Regards,

Kate Amaka Ukwuma

Head of Operations and Maintenance

C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172007193, 08066122971 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2026 5:37 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Madam Kate

A gentle reminder on this approval please.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2026 10:33 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Madam Kate

The mail trail refers

Kindly give approval for the workshop to proceed with the work on the Gear Box as advise.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2026 9:10 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear @celestine ugbe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly seek HOP approval for the below gear  repairs

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 1:44 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO FOR OPV SMK 439 YE

Dear Folashade

This is FYI

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]