Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2025 11:52:53 +0000

Dear Fola,

Kindly  find last approved amount from Risk and Control.

No

SMK 440 YE

JO

64888

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

LAST PRICE

Control last Approval

1

REAR WHEEL DRUM

SET

   145,000.00

             90,000.00

125,000

110,000.00

2

TIMING ADJUSTER ROLLER

     30,000.00

             20,000.00

45,000

40,000.00

4

ENGINE SEAT

     64,000.00

             35,000.00

45,000

40,000.00

4

LABOUR

       38,000.00

                 15,000.00

25,000

25,000.00

    277,000.00

               160,000.00

240,000

215,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2025 10:07 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

No

SMK 440 YE

JO

64888

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

LAST PRICE

1

REAR WHEEL DRUM

SET

   145,000.00

             90,000.00

125,000

2

TIMING ADJUSTER ROLLER

     30,000.00

             20,000.00

45,000

4

ENGINE SEAT

     64,000.00

             35,000.00

45,000

4

LABOUR

       38,000.00

                 15,000.00

25,000

    277,000.00

               160,000.00

240,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2025 7:56 PM
To: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

NGN240, 000 approved as maintenance adjusted approval.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 3 November 2025 14:42
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the workshop's last price for the subject vehicle.

kindly review it and respond accordingly.

No

SMK 440 YE

JO

64888

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

LAST PRICE

1

REAR WHEEL DRUM

SET

   145,000.00

             90,000.00

125,000

2

TIMING ADJUSTER ROLLER

     30,000.00

             20,000.00

45,000

4

ENGINE SEAT

     64,000.00

             35,000.00

45,000

4

LABOUR

       38,000.00

                 15,000.00

25,000

    277,000.00

               160,000.00

240,000

Best Regards,

Robiu Bolaji Zubair,

Admin Officer II tel: 0904 689 3219 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Monday, November 3, 2025 at 11:17:47 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

 dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below approbal

No

SMK 440 YE

JO

64888

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

1

REAR WHEEL DRUM

SET

   145,000.00

             90,000.00

2

TIMING ADJUSTER ROLLER

     30,000.00

             20,000.00

4

ENGINE SEAT

     64,000.00

             35,000.00

4

LABOUR

       38,000.00

                 15,000.00

    277,000.00

               160,000.00

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWNhMzNmZTMyNjgwYWYxNzkzMzgzZDI4&t=SXBmaHdMUU9EWDIzVDFOZ2RvUHQraGN4ZGNobVpBQkRHKzdkY3BwTlR1VT0=&h=beb6fba509244e17b7aacf0a4d616365&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2025 8:19 PM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

Dear Folashade,

Please be informed that the job has been completed. Kindly proceed with the closure.

As discussed, attached is the additional repair cost related to the SUSPENSION ISSUES

Kindly review and revert at your earliest convenience.

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Thursday, October 9, 2025 at 02:15:23 PM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Confirm status of this repair.

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=73bbd54d17874ea2aca8ff9bac773a89&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 6 October 2025 7:16 AM
To: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

FYI.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=73bbd54d17874ea2aca8ff9bac773a89&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 3 October 2025 14:11
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

Dear Folashade,

Kindly generate a Purchase Order (P.O) amounting to N481,000 for the subject vehicle MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 440 YE) SUSPENSION ISSUES

Best Regards,

Balikis Babatunde,

Admin Officer II tel: 0911 517 0084 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Friday, October 3, 2025 at 01:29:28 PM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below reviewed approval

V/No

SMK 440 YE

JO

64017

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

Last price

Review

1

FRONT WHEEL HUB BEARINGS

SET

140,000.00

80,000.00

110,000.00

90,000.00

2

FRONT BRAKE DISC

SET

190,000.00

130,000.00

140000

140000

3

FRONT UPPER ARM BUSHING (LHS )

2.00

85,000.00

40,000.00

40000

40000

4

FRONT UPPER BALL JOINT (RH)

68,000.00

30,000.00

48000

40000

5

REAR BRAKE LINING

75,000.00

40,000.00

55000

50000

6

REAR SPRING BUSHING

38,000.00

20,000.00

20000

20000

7

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5000

5000

8

COMPUTER WHEEL BALANCING

8,000.00

5,000.00

5000

5000

9

ENGINE BELT ROLER

28,000.00

15,000.00

20000

15000

10

BELT ADJUSTER

48,000.00

30,000.00

38000

36000

11

LABOUR

65,000.00

35,000.00

45000

40000

TOTAL

752,000.00

430,000.00

526,000.00

481,000.00

Get Outlook for iOS<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=aka.ms&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ha2EubXMvbzB1a2Vm&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=Q014cHg1cGQ4RTh2Y2JJdTBHdCtzNXEvQUlBTDA3azh5N1F5MDRqeGp1UT0=&h=3aeab6cc162c4e48bf8fbc7664d49527&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2025 7:55:11 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the workshop's last price for the subject vehicle.

kindly review it and respond accordingly.

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Control

LAST PRICE

1

FRONT WHEEL HUB BEARINGS

SET

140,000.00

80,000.00

110,000

2

FRONT BRAKE DISC

SET

190,000.00

120,000.00

140,000

3

FRONT UPPER ARM BUSHING (LHS)

2

85,000.00

40,000.00

40,000

4

FRONT UPPER BALL JOINT (RH)

68,000.00

30,000.00

48,000

5

REAR BRAKE LINING

75,000.00

40,000.00

55,000

6

REAR SPRING BUSHING

38,000.00

20,000.00

20,000

7

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5,000

8

COMPUTER WHEEL BALANCING

8,000.00

5,000.00

5,000

9

ENGINE BELT ROLER

28,000.00

15,000.00

20,000

10

BELT ADJUSTER

48,000.00

30,000.00

38,000

11

LABOUR

65,000.00

35,000.00

45,000

12

TOTAL

752,000.00

420,000.00

526,000

Best Regards,

Balikis Babatunde,

Admin Officer II tel: 0911 517 0084 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Thursday, October 2, 2025 at 03:01:27 PM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly use the below approval

V/No

SMK 440 YE

JO

64046

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Control

1

FRONT WHEEL HUB BEARINGS

SET

140,000.00

80,000.00

2

FRONT BRAKE DISC

SET

190,000.00

120,000.00

3

FRONT UPPER ARM BUSHING (LHS )

2

85,000.00

40,000.00

4

FRONT UPPER BALL JOINT (RH)

68,000.00

30,000.00

5

REAR BRAKE LINING

75,000.00

40,000.00

6

REAR SPRING BUSHING

38,000.00

20,000.00

7

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

8

COMPUTER WHEEL BALANCING

8,000.00

5,000.00

9

ENGINE BELT ROLER

28,000.00

15,000.00

10

BELT ADJUSTER

48,000.00

30,000.00

11

LABOUR

65,000.00

35,000.00

TOTAL

752,000.00

420,000.00

Thank you.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=aka.ms&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ha2EubXMvbzB1a2Vm&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=QWcyMTcrbzhuVDhNSHpwcEFmS0laTk5ycE9lemJVYndJell3WUM1V0MwWT0=&h=144055f7c162481d8ad9b6871dbd6360&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2025 10:42:00 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 440 YE) concerning the SUSPENSION ISSUES

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Tuesday, September 30, 2025 at 05:51:24 PM GMT+1, Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the TOYOTA PRADO (SMK 440 YE) concerning the SUSPENSION ISSUES

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Tuesday, September 30, 2025 at 02:27:52 PM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=6c901ece5d524c1a93e4aadf3d4de922&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

From: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 September 2025 11:47 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JO FOR OPV SMK 440 YE

Dear Folashade

Kindly make use of the JO below.

The vehicle is currently in Musibau workshop as it developed issues this morning on his way to the Oriental with the SE.
Hence the driver had to move to Musibau which was closest to him in order to avoid a complete breakdown on the road.

Best regards.

Celestine Ugbe

Fleet Unit

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

Contact:08081650464

WHATSAPP:08172737765 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=6c901ece5d524c1a93e4aadf3d4de922&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]