Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2026 10:37:43 +0000

115,000.00 Re-approved

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2026 2:29 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Raphael,

Kindly acknowledge and approve the adjusted review.

Dear Robert,

Kindly use this adjusted approval.



a

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

WORKSHOP ASKING PRICE

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

75,000

120,000

90,000

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

15,000

15,000

15,000

3

 -

20,000.00

10,000

10,000

10,000

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

145,000

115,000

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2026 2:17 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Robert,

Kindly use this adjusted approval.

a

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

WORKSHOP ASKING PRICE

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

75,000

120,000

90,000

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

15,000

15,000

15,000

3

 -

20,000.00

10,000

10,000

10,000

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

145,000

115,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text      Description automatically generated]

From: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 March 2026 13:21
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Igwe,

Kindly review further base on workshop asking prize.

a

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

WORKSHOP ASKING PRICE

REVIEW

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

75,000

120,000

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

15,000

15,000

3

 -

20,000.00

10,000

10,000

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

145,000

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2026 6:25 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Robert,

Kindly use this approval.



W/Na

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

WORKSHOP ASKING PRICE

REVIEW

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

75,000

120,000

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

15,000

15,000

3

 -

20,000.00

10,000

10,000

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

100,000

145,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2026 4:25 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Raphael,

Kindly approve further below.

a

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

SCM

HOD

Control

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

130,000.00

80,000

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

20,000.00

15,000

3

 -

20,000.00

15,000.00

10,000

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

165,000.00

105,000

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2026 4:19 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Robert,

Kindly use this approval.

W/Na

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

SCM

HOD

Control

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

130,000.00

80,000

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

20,000.00

15,000

3

 -

20,000.00

15,000.00

10,000

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

165,000.00

105,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 March 2026 16:16
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Igwe,

Kindly see below  for your review and approval sir.



W/Na

Orekoya Brothers

V/Ma

Toyota Corolla

V/No

EPE 239 HT

JO

 68416

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

SCM

HOD

Control

1

Replacement of Radiator(Double Cell)

 1

150,000.00

130,000.00

2

Radiator Fan

 1

35,000.00

20,000.00

3

 -

20,000.00

15,000.00

labour

4

TOTAL

 -

205,000.00

165,000.00

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2026 2:56 PM
To: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO NO=68416=REG.NO=EPE 239 HT for your attention.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 10 March 2026 at 11:13:23 GMT+1, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Admin,

Kindly see JO in above attachment for your use.

Robert Iyade

Fleet Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing Plc | 2 C&I Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

08172007135, 08038906668 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> |www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=d3d3LmMtaWxlYXNpbmcuY29t&p=m&i=NjU3MDMyNTY2ODViMDAzNjhjN2ZkNjA3&t=UVpTZldqQnFOaUxtT3dxVC9kWVU1NjRtam5qQ2dpVDJVQmUrNXlxd2ZnTT0=&h=47f5badfe5b84fd79530395c310fc3b9&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>