Subject: Re: JO==MUS 917 FN.
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>, Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>, Peace Anago <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2026 09:12:14 +0000

830,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2026 10:09 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO==MUS 917 FN.

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2026 9:55 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JO==MUS 917 FN.

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this adjusted approval,

W/Na

OLANREWAJU MECH

V/Ma

RAV4

V/No

MUS 917 FN

JO

66860

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

WORKSHOP REQUEST

Maintenace Adjusted approval

1

COMPRESSOR

275,000.00

180,000.00

255000

230,000

2

CONDENSER

140,000.00

95,000.00

125000

110,000

3

EVAPORATOR

180,000.00

90,000.00

165000

150,000

4

INNER BLOWER FAN

55,000.00

40,000.00

45000

40,000

5

CONTROL AC MODULE RELAY

95,000.00

55,000.00

85000

70,000

6

SUNCTION HOSE

2

65,000.00

55,000.00

55000

55,000

7

GAS REFILL

25,000.00

20,000.00

20000

20,000

8

COMPRESSOR OIL

10,000.00

5,000.00

10000

5,000

9

AC FILTER

5,000.00

5,000.00

5000

50,000

10

FLUSING OF SYSTEM

20,000.00

10,000.00

15000

10,000

11

SEAL & NIPPLE

15,000.00

10,000.00

10000

10,000

12

REMOVING & FIXING DASHBOARD & ELECTRICAL

45,000.00

30,000.00

35000

30,000

13

LABOUR

65,000.00

35,000.00

55000

50,000

14

TOTAL

995,000.00

630,000.00

880000

830,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2026 09:41
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JO==MUS 917 FN.

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

W/Na

OLANREWAJU MECH

V/Ma

RAV4

V/No

MUS 917 FN

JO

66860

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

CONTROL

WORKSHOP REQUEST

REVIEW

1

COMPRESSOR

275,000.00

180,000.00

255000

2

CONDENSER

140,000.00

95,000.00

125000

3

EVAPORATOR

180,000.00

90,000.00

165000

4

INNER BLOWER FAN

55,000.00

40,000.00

45000

5

CONTROL AC MODULE RELAY

95,000.00

55,000.00

85000

6

SUNCTION HOSE

2

65,000.00

55,000.00

55000

7

GAS REFILL

25,000.00

20,000.00

20000

8

COMPRESSOR OIL

10,000.00

5,000.00

10000

9

AC FILTER

5,000.00

5,000.00

5000

10

FLUSING OF SYSTEM

20,000.00

10,000.00

15000

11

SEAL & NIPPLE

15,000.00

10,000.00

10000

12

REMOVING & FIXING DASHBOARD & ELECTRICAL

45,000.00

30,000.00

35000

13

LABOUR

65,000.00

35,000.00

55000

14

TOTAL

995,000.00

630,000.00

880000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 11:24 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO==MUS 917 FN.

N630,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 11:11 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO==MUS 917 FN.

 Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve further

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 9:54 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO==MUS 917 FN.

NGN630,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2026 08:58
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JO==MUS 917 FN.

Dear Sir,

Please review and approve.

W/Na

OLANREWAJU MECH

V/Ma

RAV4

V/No

MUS 917 FN

JO

66860

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Mt officer aprv

HOD

Control

1

COMPRESSOR

275,000.00

180,000.00

2

CONDENSER

140,000.00

95,000.00

3

EVAPORATOR

180,000.00

90,000.00

4

INNER BLOWER FAN

55,000.00

40,000.00

5

CONTROL AC MODULE RELAY

95,000.00

55,000.00

6

SUNCTION HOSE

2

65,000.00

55,000.00

7

GAS REFILL

25,000.00

20,000.00

8

COMPRESSOR OIL

10,000.00

5,000.00

9

AC FILTER

5,000.00

5,000.00

10

FLUSING OF SYSTEM

20,000.00

10,000.00

11

SEAL & NIPPLE

15,000.00

10,000.00

12

REMOVING & FIXING DASHBOARD & ELECTRICAL

45,000.00

30,000.00

13

LABOUR

65,000.00

35,000.00

14

TOTAL

995,000.00

630,000.00

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Aremu Olanrewaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2026 14:59
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HertzMainland Intern <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sandra Anonyei <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Peace Anago <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JO==MUS 917 FN.

Dear sir,

Gentle reminder on the above estimate.

Regards

On Friday, January 16, 2026 at 10:31:52 AM GMT+1, Aremu Olanrewaju <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Kindly find the attached estimate below.

Regards

On Thursday, January 8, 2026 at 02:50:40 PM GMT+1, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello Admin,

Kindly find attached JO for MUS 917 FN.

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=bEhXbFVPdysxcmV2YjUwUk1ORHBZeThBUm1laE9zNnJsWDYzNEtEVC9ZRT0=&h=0e5f9495a79e40649ca1c5f51a906344&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVYNdhs0fn0DChSG1APn-UbQv8X3nUH1u4AqhrSK3D8-OQ>