Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2025 12:22:03 +0000

55,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 1:05 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review.

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

WORKSHOP  REVIEW

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

ITEMS

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

5000

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

25000

20000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

10000

25000

15000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

5000

5000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

5000

15000

10000

Total

N100,000.00

NGN40,000

75,000

NGN55,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 12:02 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear Shade,

Kindly makes use of this adjusted approval for the subject vehicle.

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

WORKSHOP  REVIEW

Maintenance Adjusted Approval

ITEMS

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

5000

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

25000

20000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

10000

25000

15000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

5000

5000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

5000

15000

10000

Total

N100,000.00

NGN40,000

75,000

NGN55,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 27 October 2025 10:41
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

CONTROL

WORKSHOP  REVIEW

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

25000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

10000

25000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

5000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

5000

15000

Total

N100,000.00

NGN40,000

75,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2025 10:01 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

CONTROL

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

5000

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

15000

15000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

15000

10000

10000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

6000

5000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

10000

5000

Total

N100,000.00

N 56,000

NGN45,000

NGN40,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2025 7:33 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve further

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

15000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

15000

10000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

6000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

10000

Total

N100,000.00

N 56,000

NGN45,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2025 1:56 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

15000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

15000

10000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

6000

5000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

10000

Total

N100,000.00

N 56,000

NGN45,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 24 October 2025 22:58
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV-JO 64370

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

S/NO.

ITEMS

QUANTITY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Recue from PZ

1

5,000.00

5000

2.

Fuel Gauge

1

30,000.00

15000

3.

Inner Tank Cover

1

30,000.00

15000

4.

Servicing of Nozzles

1

10,000.00

6000

Labour

25,000.00

15000

Total

N100,000.00

N 56,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 2:33 PM
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Tuesday, 14 October 2025 at 14:29:24 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

 Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat.

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=de5c1b65320e43e399929f139fc571d1&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2025 2:15 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JOB ODER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KRD 101 HV

Dear Folashade,

Kindly allocate to Orekoya workshop

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 64370

2025-10-14 13:09:14

O&M HPZ

lagos hq

self drive

KRD 101 HV

192387.4

155021

0.00

0.00

RECTIFY POOR ACCELERATION, FAULTY FUEL GUAGE, AND TANK COVER

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjQzNzA=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=UjNMZ0ZQVUtEb0xTU1l4QUJjREg1eUNsSFQxOWFab01mMFZFWGFoN1VlYz0=&h=de5c1b65320e43e399929f139fc571d1&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]