Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2025 08:32:04 +0000

Dear Michael,

Kindly make use of the below approval.

?

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Rear Light LHS

1

80,000.00

65,000

65000

55000

2.

Panel Beating of Rear Fender

35,000.00

20,000

15000

15000

3.

Spraying

85,000.00

65,000

55000

55000

Labour

25,000.00

20,000

15000

15000

Total

N225,000.00

170,000

NGN150,000

NGN140,000

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2025 8:11 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>, please approve further.

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 November 2025 21:27
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear Michael,

Kindly make use of the below approval.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

1.

Rear Light LHS

1

80,000.00

65,000

65000

2.

Panel Beating of Rear Fender

35,000.00

20,000

15000

3.

Spraying

85,000.00

65,000

55000

Labour

25,000.00

20,000

15000

Total

N225,000.00

170,000

NGN150,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 November 2025 16:04
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please review and approve.

S/NO.

ITEMS

QTY

W/SHOP QUOTE

 SCM APPROVAL

HOD

AUDIT

  1.

Rear Light LHS

1

80,000.00

65,000

  1.

Panel Beating of Rear Fender

35,000.00

20,000

  1.

Spraying

85,000.00

65,000

Labour

25,000.00

20,000

Total

N225,000.00

170,000

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 3 November 2025 14:19
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am requesting approval for the estimate submitted for the vehicle.

File attached below

Warm Regard

On Thursday, 30 October 2025 at 10:02:32 GMT+1, Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Ma/Sir

Kindly ask the vehicle to come down to the work shop to enable to see the clear accidental part or better still full picture of the accidental part should be taken and resent

Warm Regards

On Thursday 30 October 2025 at 08:18:48 GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Bamidele Orekoya Ope Oluwa Orekoya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat .

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=f27e89d4a36747279982d3f2c3d8caa2&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2025 3:40 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear Folashade,

Yes.

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 29 October 2025 12:50
To: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

 Dear @Matthew Okesanya<mailto:[email-masked]>

Has this been documented?

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=f27e89d4a36747279982d3f2c3d8caa2&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

________________________________

From: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2025 11:48 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear Folashade,

REMINDER !

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]

From: Matthew Okesanya
Sent: 23 October 2025 14:45
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Oluwatosin Abati <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: JOB ORDER FOR TOYOTA COROLLA KTU 498 JV

Dear Folashade,

Kindly allocate to workshop vehicle operate @ Ilupeju. @Oluwatosin Abati<mailto:[email-masked]>kindly take note.

 ID

Created At

Company

Branch Office

Driver

Vehicle Id

Mileage Km

Actual Milleage

Workshop

Estimated Amount

Approved Amount

Complaint

Maint Status

Action

 64708

2025-10-23 13:24:57

O&M PZ CUSSONS

lagos hq

self drive

KTU 498 JV

0.00

126962

0.00

0.00

CARRY OUT REPAIRS ON THE ACCIDENTED PART (INSURANCE)

submitted

  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjQ3MDg=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=OWRPL3djV3Azd2RyQ2tlei9JYjBEOWQ1bE90VzFocElkTUJxNzMzZkNjZz0=&h=f27e89d4a36747279982d3f2c3d8caa2&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZIPYcWdt1gHfDyvdQ2PUJpVJhMXVqcduNPUq1vCFNQjg>

Best Regards,

Matthew Okesanya.

Fleet Officer  P.Z Cussons| Hertz/C&I Fleet Management | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093926941,08023292414 [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=outlook.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYnIwMS5zYWZlbGlua3MucHJvdGVjdGlvbi5vdXRsb29rLmNvbS8_dXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuY2lsZWFzaW5nLmNvbSUyRiZkYXRhPTA0JTdDMDElN0NJc2FhYy5Ba2hpZ2JlJTQwaHB6LmNvbS5uZyU3Q2I1NDBjMzU0ZjEyNDRkMGQzNGZhMDhkOTk3YzI4MzJkJTdDM2M5NThmZWFlYzEwNDdkMWIzMTdlZGI4YzFkYTc5YWElN0MxJTdDMCU3QzYzNzcwNzY4Mzk1MDAyNzA3NyU3Q1Vua25vd24lN0NUV0ZwYkdac2IzZDhleUpXSWpvaU1DNHdMakF3TURBaUxDSlFJam9pVjJsdU16SWlMQ0pCVGlJNklrMWhhV3dpTENKWFZDSTZNbjAlM0QlN0MxMDAwJnNkYXRhPUVicFdWZTN1QmR2ekVEaXlkNklLbWJXTWYlMkZGbnRwV0IlMkZJMTZvZ3dNcWZjJTNEJnJlc2VydmVkPTA=&i=NjE3MTYzMDgxZDUwMDUwZTZhNDE4ZDhk&t=b2dmMXNPbEVOUUQ1Q1pJeFk1SFdZUEtLdXdpb1hhbFA3VnVDMTJhYTgzdz0=&h=619eebf22dc5449ba20ffc42f0f84378>

[A white square with blue and black logoDescription automatically generated]