Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2026 04:46:02 +0000

147,000.00  Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2026 10:26 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Reminder @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2026 10:24 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
reminder

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2026 9:41 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2026 9:38 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this adjusted approval.

/Na

3TEE SERVICE

V/Ma

TOYOTA COROLLA

V/No

KTU 242 JS

JO

66934

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

CONTROL

WORKSHOP REQUEST

Maintenance Adjusted approval

1

Wheel bearing

Set

60,000

35,000

45000

40,000

2

Caliper

1

30,000

15,000

25000

20,000

3

Brake disc resurfacing

20,000

10,000

15000

10,000

4

Brake pad

Set

18,000

12,000

12000

12,000

5

Gear oil

7

60,000

35,000

50000

35,000

6

Gear filter

20,000

10,000

15000

10,000

7

Labour

30,000

15,000

20000

20,000

TOTAL N

238,000

132000

182,000

NGN147,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 22 January 2026 09:16
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly Review the below



/Na

3TEE SERVICE

V/Ma

TOYOTA COROLLA

V/No

KTU 242 JS

JO

66934

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

CONTROL

WORKSHOP REQUEST

REVIEW

1

Wheel bearing

Set

60,000

35,000

45000

2

Caliper

1

30,000

15,000

25000

3

Brake disc resurfacing

20,000

10,000

15000

4

Brake pad

Set

18,000

12,000

12000

5

Gear oil

7

60,000

35,000

50000

6

Gear filter

20,000

10,000

15000

7

Labour

30,000

15,000

20000

TOTAL N

238,000

132000

182,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 10:47 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

N132,000.00  Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2026 8:29 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

W/Name

3TEE SERVICE

V/Make

TOYOTA COROLLA

V/No

KTU 242 JS

JO

66934

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

Mt Officer Appr

HOD

AUDIT

1

Wheel bearing

Set

60,000

50,000

35,000

2

Caliper

1

30,000

25,000

15,000

3

Brake disc resurfacing

20,000

12,000

10,000

4

Brake pad

Set

18,000

12,000

12,000

5

Gear oil

7

60,000

48,500

35,000

6

Gear filter

20,000

15,000

10,000

7

Labour

30,000

20,000

15,000

TOTAL N

238,000

182,500

NGN132,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2026 10:27 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear Michael,

Kindly use this approval.

W/Na

3TEE SERVICE

V/Ma

TOYOTA COROLLA

V/No

KTU 242 JS

JO

66934

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

Mt Officer Appr

HOD

AUDIT

1

Wheel bearing

Set

60,000

50,000

35,000

2

Caliper

1

30,000

25,000

15,000

3

Brake disc resurfacing

20,000

12,000

10,000

4

Brake pad

Set

18,000

12,000

12,000

5

Gear oil

7

60,000

48,500

35,000

6

Gear filter

20,000

15,000

10,000

7

Labour

30,000

20,000

15,000

TOTAL N

238,000

182,500

NGN132,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 18 January 2026 14:43
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear Sir, @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please review and approve.

W/Na

3TEE SERVICE

V/Ma

TOYOTA COROLLA

V/No

KTU 242 JS

JO

66934

S/N

Description of Goods

Qty.

N

Mt Officer Appr

HOD

AUDIT

1

Wheel bearing

Set

60,000

50,000

2

Caliper

1

30,000

25,000

3

Brake disc resurfacing

20,000

12,000

4

Brake pad

Set

18,000

12,000

5

Gear oil

7

60,000

48,500

6

Gear filter

20,000

15,000

7

Labour

30,000

20,000

TOTAL N

238,000

182,500

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Oscar Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 16 January 2026 14:29
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; 3TEE SERVICES COMPANY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear Madam

Please find attached estimate

Regards
Oscar

On Mon, 12 Jan 2026, 18:27 Folashade Odutola, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @3TEE SERVICES COMPANY<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Oscar Joseph<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please treat

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=ee067b9697e044bf877839e3d0d9b196&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVaWwNrvT5jXPoIeQ8TYvSiRyxh-U0fPafCa07EE7fIwcw>

________________________________

From: Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2026 3:20 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: KTU 242 JS JOB ORDER

Dear Sade,

Please help send to 3 Tee.

66934 2026-01-12 14:17:27 O&M PZ CUSSONS lagos hq abiodun olaleye Adebisi  KTU 242 JS  83859.0083858.990.000.00 Check and Rectify Wheel Bearing, Censor Brake and Gear Servicing submitted  <https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9zeXMuYy1pbGVhc2luZy5jb20vZm9ybS9kZXRhaWwvZmxlZXRfbWFpbnRlbmFuY2VfcmVxdWVzdHMvNjY5MzQ=&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=UzNSbDZtUit3aWl3eU55WXJCOEJUUWdBUUk5cmhrbm1iam5QNEtnUTY1ST0=&h=ee067b9697e044bf877839e3d0d9b196&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVaWwNrvT5jXPoIeQ8TYvSiRyxh-U0fPafCa07EE7fIwcw>

Best Regards,

Ayomide Oyinloye
Executive| HERTZ | C & I Leasing – Fleet Management |Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive,Lekki Phase 1,Lagos.

08093908228| [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ilea<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=WXB2WHBkSWFqVFVFZ2pJRENwR0xUMDJtSUdUN1dpd0N4NzQ0cnBPaFYzUT0=&h=ee067b9697e044bf877839e3d0d9b196&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVaWwNrvT5jXPoIeQ8TYvSiRyxh-U0fPafCa07EE7fIwcw>sing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=sing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3NpbmcuY29t&p=m&i=NWY1OWM1YmNhY2NlNWUwZGQwZmJhZDNj&t=dGZ5Rm96cnZkYW9lemlLYmRFZkU0cHJ2VkVTaTFWMzRxMjdzRU9oYkZXTT0=&h=ee067b9697e044bf877839e3d0d9b196&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVaWwNrvT5jXPoIeQ8TYvSiRyxh-U0fPafCa07EE7fIwcw>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]