Subject: Re: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>, Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 07:53:01 +0000

53,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 4:17 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve

Name of Workshop

3TEE

Veh Reg No

KTU 498 JV

JO No

67626

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

OIL FILTER

1

5000

          2500

2,500

2

ENGINE OIL

1

32,000.00

          27500

27,500

3

PLUG

2

10,000

            5000

5,000

4

COILS

1

18,000

           10,000

10,000

5

LABOUR

1

15,000

          8,000

8,000

80,000.00

                53,000

53,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 3:58 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this approval.

Name of Workshop

3TEE

Veh Reg No

KTU 498 JV

JO No

67626

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

OIL FILTER

1

5000

          2500

2,500

2

ENGINE OIL

1

32,000.00

          27500

27,500

3

PLUG

2

10,000

            5000

5,000

4

COILS

1

18,000

           10,000

10,000

5

LABOUR

1

15,000

          8,000

8,000

80,000.00

                53,000

53,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 9 February 2026 15:53
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Dear Sir  @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly see below corrected estimate

Name of Workshop

3TEE

Veh Reg No

KTU 498 JV

JO No

67626

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

OIL FILTER

1

5000

          2500

2

ENGINE OIL

1

32,000.00

          27500

3

PLUG

2

10,000

            5000

4

COILS

1

18,000

           10,000

5

LABOUR

1

15,000

          8,000

80,000.00

                53,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 3:45 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Hello Shade,

I m bit confuse with this table below.

Kindly represent with more clarity.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 9 February 2026 15:41
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Dear sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

reminder

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2026 12:20 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Matthew Okesanya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ayomide Oyinloye <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Dear sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

3TEE

Veh Reg No

KTU 498 JV

JO No

67626

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

OIL FILTER

1

5000

          2500                                    10,000.00

2

ENGINE OIL

1

32,000.00

          27500                          25,000.00

3

PLUG

2

10,000

            5000                       30,000.00

4

COILS

1

18,000

           10,000                                   15,000.00

5

LABOUR

1

15,000

          8,000

80,000.00

                48,000                          113,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Oscar Joseph <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2026 1:22 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: 3TEE SERVICES COMPANY <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: KTU 498 JV (TOYOTA-COROLLA)

Dear Madam

Please find attached estimate

Regards
Oscar