Subject: Re: KTU 832 HN TOYOTA COROLLA FROM SMILE COMMUNICATION
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Lucky Umuokoro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benedict Ochade <[email-masked]>, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2025 09:23:56 +0000

Dear Lucky,

Kindly make use of this approval.

  S/N

Items

Quantity

Estimated amount

Approved amount

Control

1

Engine oil

35,000.00

27500

27500

2

Oil filter

7,000.00

3000

3000

3

Front brake pads

25,000.00

10000

10000

4

Back brake shoe

25,000.00

15000

15000

5

radiator

15,000,00

110000

90000

6

horn

12,000.00

5000

5000

7

Coolant (4 liters)

20,000.00

10000

10000

8

Brake fluid

5,000.00

3000

3000

9

labour

20,000,00

10000

10000

Total

299,000.00

NGN193,500

NGN173,500

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Lucky Umuokoro <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2025 10:49 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benedict Ochade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 832 HN TOYOTA COROLLA FROM SMILE COMMUNICATION

Dear Raphael,

Kindly approve for further processing.

Best Regards,

Umukoro Efemena Lucky.
Maintenance Officer| C & I Leasing | 1 Emovon Cresent Off Ihama Road, Benin City.
07031719577| [email-masked]<http://shaba,[email-masked]/> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2025 4:00 PM
To: Lucky Umuokoro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benedict Ochade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: KTU 832 HN TOYOTA COROLLA FROM SMILE COMMUNICATION

Dear Lucky,

Kindly make use of this approval.

  S/N

Items

Quantity

Estimated amount

Approved amount

1

Engine oil

35,000.00

27500

2

Oil filter

7,000.00

3000

3

Front brake pads

25,000.00

10000

4

Back brake shoe

25,000.00

15000

5

radiator

15,000,00

110000

6

horn

12,000.00

5000

7

Coolant (4 liters)

20,000.00

10000

8

Brake fluid

5,000.00

3000

9

labour

20,000,00

10000

Total

299,000.00

NGN193,500

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Lucky Umuokoro <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2025 15:21
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Benedict Ochade <[email-masked]>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: KTU 832 HN TOYOTA COROLLA FROM SMILE COMMUNICATION

Dear sir,

Please sir, you approve the wronged mail.

This is what I sent to you, sir.

See it below.

Good afternoon, sir!

Kindly find the table for your approval.

The workshop is replacing the RADIATOR.

  S/N

Items

Quantity

Estimated amount

Approved amount

1

Engine oil

35,000.00

2

Oil filter

7,000.00

3

Front brake pads

25,000.00

4

Back brake shoe

25,000.00

5

radiator

150,000,00

6

horn

12,000.00

7

Coolant (4 liters)

20,000.00

8

Brake fluid

5,000.00

9

labour

20,000,00

Total

299,000.0

Best Regards,

Umukoro Efemena Lucky.

Maintenance Officer| C & I Leasing | 1 Emovon Cresent Off Ihama Road, Benin City.

07031719577| [email-masked]<http://shaba,[email-masked]/> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Lucky Umuokoro <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2025 9:18 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Benedict Ochade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fw: KTU 832 HN TOYOTA COROLLA FROM SMILE COMMUNICATION

Good morning, sir!

Kindly find the table for your approval.

The workshop is replacing the RADIATOR.

  S/N

Items

Quantity

Estimated amount

Approved amount

1

Engine oil

35,000.00

2

Oil filter

7,000.00

3

Front brake pads

25,000.00

4

Back brake shoe

25,000.00

5

radiator

150,000,00

6

horn

12,000.00

7

Coolant (4 liters)

20,000.00

8

Brake fluid

5,000.00

9

labour

20,000,00

Total

299,000.00

Best Regards,

Umukoro Efemena Lucky.

Maintenance Officer| C & I Leasing | 1 Emovon Cresent Off Ihama Road, Benin City.

07031719577| [email-masked]<http://shaba,[email-masked]/> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Lucky Umuokoro <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2025 8:56 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Benedict Ochade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: KTU 832 HN TOYOTA COROLLA FROM SMILE COMMUNICATION

Good morning, sir!

Kindly find the table for your approval.

  S/N

Items

Quantity

Estimated amount

Approved amount

1

Engine oil

35,000.00

2

Oil filter

7,000.00

3

Front brake pads

25,000.00

4

Back brake shoe

25,000.00

5

radiator

15,000,00

6

horn

12,000.00

7

Coolant (4 liters)

20,000.00

8

Brake fluid

5,000.00

9

labour

20,000,00

Total

299,000.00

Best Regards,

Umukoro Efemena Lucky.

Maintenance Officer| C & I Leasing | 1 Emovon Cresent Off Ihama Road, Benin City.

07031719577| [email-masked]<http://shaba,[email-masked]/> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]