Subject: Re: L200 - JJJ 460 YE
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2025 10:34:31 +0000

65,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2025 7:54 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below


DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

MAINTENANCE OFFICER

HOD

CONTROL

   ESTIMATE

Fan coupling

70,000

 40000

35000

 Radiator coat repair

30000

 20000

15000

Labor

30,000

 20000

15000

TOTAL

130,000

80,000

NGN65,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2025 5:48 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

MAINTENANCE OFFICER

HOD

CONTROL

   ESTIMATE

Fan coupling

70,000

 40000

35000

 Radiator coat repair

30000

 20000

15000

Labor

30,000

 20000

15000

TOTAL

130,000

80,000

NGN65,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, 10 November 2025 17:25
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

MAINTENANCE OFFICER

HOD

CONTROL

Fan coupling

70,000

 40000

 Radiator coat repair

30000

 20000

Labor

30,000

 20000

TOTAL

130,000

80,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2025 3:19 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abayomi Adeowu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Dear sir,

Vehicle ready for pick up. Find the invoice below.

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE:  L200                                                            REG NO: JJJ 460 YE

JOB ORDER :                                                                            DATE: 3 –11 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Fan coupling

70,000

 Radiator coat repair

30000

Labor

30,000

TOTAL

130,000

On Fri, Oct 31, 2025 at 2:31 PM Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello Emma,

This task should have been close by now.

Please ensure this is close out without further delay.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=28912de2be5341fdbbd5535c56ac80e7&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVa5NXFikvEU7iUhcpdxBi4vPOOXOYv5z5NSp_jH4GOwHw>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 31 October 2025 14:30
To: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abayomi Adeowu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Dear Obinna,

Kindly note that they are already re-fixing back the dismantled parts.

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=28912de2be5341fdbbd5535c56ac80e7&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVa5NXFikvEU7iUhcpdxBi4vPOOXOYv5z5NSp_jH4GOwHw>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2025 2:26 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abayomi Adeowu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

REMINDER

Best Regards

Obinna Ahaiwe

Team Lead Fleet Operations | C & I Leasing Plc | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093909036, 08060132579 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&e=b3ppY2hpLm53YWNodWt3dUBjLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbQ==&t=TWlxOHh0YytUSnZld3Y5S3RrQTg5WGkzMnB2MFAyditkMDRUYlFDdTNRQT0=&h=c6e40d66d6014968974577c1c5fa4d02>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Obinna Ahaiwe
Sent: Friday, 31 October 2025 6:30 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abayomi Adeowu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Hello @Emmanuel Nwachukwu<mailto:[email-masked]>,

What is the update, please confirm you have moved this vehicle to the workshop that repaired earlier.

Best Regards

Obinna Ahaiwe

Team Lead Fleet Operations | C & I Leasing Plc | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093909036, 08060132579 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&e=b3ppY2hpLm53YWNodWt3dUBjLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbQ==&t=TWlxOHh0YytUSnZld3Y5S3RrQTg5WGkzMnB2MFAyditkMDRUYlFDdTNRQT0=&h=c6e40d66d6014968974577c1c5fa4d02>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2025 3:14 PM
To: Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Abayomi Adeowu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Hello Admin,

Kindly note that after going through the maintenance history of the vehicle, we discovered that the vehicle was recently fixed by another workshop, on this note we urge you to fix back the dismantled parts back so we can take it back to the workshop as a return job.

Please bear with us.

Thanks.

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=SW9BSHAvMTN3TDJrREFwVzhvcUJQVEZkNFZzZ0tTcldVR2J3eTBTSjlZWT0=&h=28912de2be5341fdbbd5535c56ac80e7&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVa5NXFikvEU7iUhcpdxBi4vPOOXOYv5z5NSp_jH4GOwHw>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2025 5:36 PM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

Dear Sir,

Awaiting Approval

On Thu, Oct 23, 2025 at 5:04 PM Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Find Attached Ptohos

On Wed, Oct 22, 2025 at 10:05 AM Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello Admin,

Kindly share the pictures of the parts to be changed.

Thanks.

Emmanuel Nwachukwu

Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09062533943, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&p=m&i=NjVlODVmN2UwMmFjZDE1YWE5ZWZiNzk1&t=Vkd1cGdrL0RXelRYMUY2S2phRjNZRGdYTjZic3g1OCtncTFoRnZQeG9Tcz0=&h=496af9d9833c49a99fa385e0b06186cd&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVa5NXFikvEU7iUhcpdxBi4vPOOXOYv5z5NSp_jH4GOwHw>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2025 11:55 AM
To: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: L200 - JJJ 460 YE

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: L200                                                        REG NO: JJJ 460 YE

JOB ORDER:                             MODEL: 2020                    DATE: 21–10 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Tie rod socket & End

2

80,000

Ball joint

60,000

Front Hub Bearing

2

120,000

Steering Rack(new)

400,000

Linkage

25,000

Bushing

25,000

Lower arm bushing

4

60,000

Upper arm bushing

2

60,000

Upper arm ball joint

2

60,000

Front shock

2

150,000

Back shock

2

140,000

Rod bushing

4

60,000

Fan coupling

1

70,000

Radiator coat repair

1

30,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

1,400,000

[Image removed by sender.]

On Tue, Oct 21, 2025 at 11:44 AM Autovitalink Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

AUTOVITALINKS RESOURCES

                                        No 34, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Tel: 08038525640, 09098797267

VEHICLE TYPE: L200                                                        REG NO: JJJ 460 YE

JOB ORDER:                             MODEL: 2020                    DATE: 21–10 -2025

S/N

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

QTY

WORKSHOP

   ESTIMATE

SCM

APPROVAL

HOD

Tie rod socket & End

2

80,000

Ball joint

60,000

Front Hub Bearing

2

120,000

Steering Rack(new)

400,000

Linkage

25,000

Bushing

25,000

Lower arm bushing

4

60,000

Upper arm bushing

2

60,000

Upper arm ball joint

2

60,000

Front shock

2

150,000

Back shock

2

140,000

Rod bushing

4

60,000

Fan coupling

1

70,000

Radiator coat repair

1

30,000

Labor

60,000

TOTAL

1,400,000