Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2025 14:33:17 +0000

277,000.00 re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 2:10 PM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly recheck the value approved.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 1:14 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

227,000.00 re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 12:11 PM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review further

No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

CONTROL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

 110,000.00

135,000

 120,000.00

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

 50,000.00

75,000

 55,000.00

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

 35,000.00

55,000

 35,000.00

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

 30,000.00

50,000

 40,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

 5000.00

5,000

 5000.00

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

 6000.00

8,000

 7000.00

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

 15,000.00

30,000

 15,000.00

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

 251,000.00

358,000

277,00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 12:08 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

See approval review below..............

V/No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

CONTROL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

 110,000.00

135,000

 120,000.00

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

 50,000.00

75,000

 55,000.00

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

 35,000.00

55,000

 35,000.00

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

 30,000.00

50,000

 40,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

 5000.00

5,000

 5000.00

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

 6000.00

8,000

 7000.00

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

 15,000.00

30,000

 15,000.00

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

 251,000.00

358,000

277,000.00

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 October 2025 12:04
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

Dear Sir @Kanu Chukwudi<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

V/No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

CONTROL

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

 110,000.00

135,000

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

 50,000.00

75,000

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

 35,000.00

55,000

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

 30,000.00

50,000

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

 5000.00

5,000

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

 6000.00

8,000

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

 15,000.00

30,000

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

 251,000.00

358,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 10:06 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

Dear Fola,

See approval below..............

V/No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

CONTROL

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

120,000.00

120,000.00

 110,000.00

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

65,000.00

65,000.00

 50,000.00

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

40,000.00

40,000.00

 35,000.00

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

38,000.00

38,000.00

 30,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5,000.00

 5000.00

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

8,000.00

8,000.00

 6000.00

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

20,000.00

20,000.00

 15,000.00

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

296,000.00

296,000.00

 251,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2025 9:04 AM
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

V/No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

120,000.00

120,000.00

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

65,000.00

65,000.00

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

40,000.00

40,000.00

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

38,000.00

38,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5,000.00

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

8,000.00

8,000.00

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

20,000.00

20,000.00

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

296,000.00

296,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2025 9:29 AM
To: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

See approval below..............

V/No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

120,000.00

120,000.00

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

65,000.00

65,000.00

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

40,000.00

40,000.00

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

38,000.00

38,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

5,000.00

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

8,000.00

8,000.00

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

20,000.00

20,000.00

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

296,000.00

296,000.00

Chuks Kanu

Head, Safety & Security (CSO)

C & I Leasing PLC | Leasing house, Off Oginigba,Elekahia Link Road, Trans-Amadi, PH.

08172007273 | [email-masked]|<mailto:[email-masked]%7C> www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

From: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 12 October 2025 17:39
To: Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION @MUSIBAU 64142

Dear Sir,

Please review and approve.

V/No

JJJ 447 YE L200

JO

64142

S/No

Description of Goods

Amount

Aprvd Amount

HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE FR WHEEL HUB RHS

175,000.00

120,000.00

2

COMPLETE UPPER ARM RHS

85,000.00

65,000.00

3

FRONT BALL JOINT RHS

68,000.00

40,000.00

4

CALIPER HANGER RHS

60,000.00

38,000.00

5

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

6

TRANSPORT (TO C&I)

8,000.00

8,000.00

7

LABOUR

30,000.00

20,000.00

8

TOTAL

433,000.00

296,000.00

Michael Orimolade

Inspection | Maintenance Officer

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

09037793363, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.c-ileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 10 October 2025 18:00
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) concerning the SUSPENSION.

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Robiu Bolaji Zubair,

Admin Officer II tel: 0904 689 3219 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES