Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2025 09:42:13 +0000

400,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2025 10:38 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve.

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2025 9:21 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

NGN400,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2025 09:27
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

V/No

JJJ 447 YE

JO

65130

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

 WORKSHOP LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER

SET

         95,000.00

               60,000.00

           80,000.00

2

FRONT TIE ROD END (LHS)

         35,000.00

               20,000.00

           28,000.00

3

REAR BRAKE  LINING

SET

         75,000.00

               30,000.00

           60,000.00

4

REAR WHEEL DRUM

SET

       145,000.00

            110,000.00

         125,000.00

 5

REAR BRAKE CYLINDER POT

SET

         55,000.00

               30,000.00

           48,000.00

 6

REAR BRAKE LINING PIN

           6,000.00

                 3,000.00

             6,000.00

 7

BRAKE OIL

           7,000.00

                 5,000.00

             5,000.00

 8

COMPUTER WHEEL ALIGNMENT

           6,000.00

                 4,000.00

             6,000.00

LABOUR

         85,000.00

               40,000.00

           65,000.00

       509,000.00

            302,000.00

         423,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2025 9:23 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

302,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2025 9:38 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please approve further

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2025 8:37 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

NGN302,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 1 December 2025 09:32
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

V/No

JJJ 447 YE

JO

65130

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

 Amount

 Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER

SET

         95,000.00

               60,000.00

2

FRONT TIE ROD END (LHS)

         35,000.00

               20,000.00

3

REAR BRAKE  LINING

SET

         75,000.00

               30,000.00

4

REAR WHEEL DRUM

SET

       145,000.00

            110,000.00

REAR BRAKE CYLINDER POT

SET

         55,000.00

               30,000.00

REAR BRAKE LINING PIN

           6,000.00

                 3,000.00

BRAKE OIL

           7,000.00

                 5,000.00

COMPUTER WHEEL ALIGNMENT

           6,000.00

                 4,000.00

LABOUR

         85,000.00

               40,000.00

       509,000.00

            302,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2025 11:51 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) concerning the BRAKE AND SUSPENSION

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Robiu Bolaji Zubair,

Admin Officer II tel: 0904 689 3219 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Tuesday, November 25, 2025 at 11:20:31 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

FYI

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=1a56686fbe8f49bdbf4344644e55b81a&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2025 10:01 AM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear Fola,

Kindy share the Job Order so we can share the estimate.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Tuesday, November 25, 2025 at 08:59:50 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly share estimate.

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=47e7a6036f384adab95abe5610784615&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2025 3:48 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 447 YE) - SUSPENSION FAULT

Dear Folashade,

Please note that the vehicle is currently in our workshop for a return job on the complete wheel hub (RHS). However, after our inspection, we discovered the following additional issues:

• The front shock absorber bushing is missing.

• The tie rod end is bent.

• The rear brake lining is worn out.

• The rear wheel drum is damaged.

• The rear brake cylinder pot is faulty.

Please find the attached pictures for your reference. Kindly give your approval for us to proceed with preparing and sending the estimate for these repairs.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES