Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 15:05:26 +0000

Dear Fola,

Below is the approval we can give on this request.

We know how much they sell clutch plate and Disc for L200.

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

JJJ 455 YE

JO No

67578

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

Best Price

Control

1

TIMING BELT ADJUSTER

1

        48,000.00

25,000.00

35,000

30,000.00

2

CLUTCH DISC

1

      145,000.00

60,000.00

125,000

100,000.00

3

CLUTCH PLATE

1

      110,000.00

50,000.00

90,000

70,000.00

4

CLUTCH FORK

1

        55,000.00

30,000.00

40,000

35,000.00

5

RELEASE BEARING

1

        55,000.00

30,000.00

45,000

35,000.00

6

LABOUR

1

        85,000.00

40,000.00

65,000

55,000.00

TOTAL

1

      498,000.00

235,000.00

400,000

325,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2026 8:54 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the below review

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2026 8:44 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

NGN400,000 approved

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 February 2026 08:28
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

JJJ 455 YE

JO No

67578

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

Best Price

Review

1

TIMING BELT ADJUSTER

1

        48,000.00

25,000.00

35,000

2

CLUTCH DISC

1

      145,000.00

60,000.00

125,000

3

CLUTCH PLATE

1

      110,000.00

50,000.00

90,000

4

CLUTCH FORK

1

        55,000.00

30,000.00

40,000

5

RELEASE BEARING

1

        55,000.00

30,000.00

45,000

6

LABOUR

1

        85,000.00

40,000.00

65,000

TOTAL

1

      498,000.00

235,000.00

400,000

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 12:44 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

Dear Fola,

See Approval below.

235,000.00 Approved

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

JJJ 455 YE

JO No

67578

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

TIMING BELT ADJUSTER

1

        48,000.00

                                             25,000.00

                                             25,000.00

2

CLUTCH DISC

1

      145,000.00

                                             80,000.00

                                             60,000.00

3

CLUTCH PLATE

1

      110,000.00

                                             70,000.00

                                             50,000.00

4

CLUTCH FORK

1

        55,000.00

                                             30,000.00

                                             30,000.00

5

RELEASE BEARING

1

        55,000.00

                                             30,000.00

                                             30,000.00

6

LABOUR

1

        85,000.00

                                             40,000.00

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 12:39 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2026 12:38 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

NGN275,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 9 February 2026 12:35
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name of Workshop

MUSIBAU AZEEZ

Veh Reg No

JJJ 455 YE

JO No

67578

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

 Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

1

TIMING BELT ADJUSTER

1

        48,000.00

                                             25,000.00

2

CLUTCH DISC

1

      145,000.00

                                             80,000.00

3

CLUTCH PLATE

1

      110,000.00

                                             70,000.00

4

CLUTCH FORK

1

        55,000.00

                                             30,000.00

5

RELEASE BEARING

1

        55,000.00

                                             30,000.00

6

LABOUR

1

        85,000.00

                                             40,000.00

TOTAL

1

      498,000.00

                                          275,000.00

[Best Regards" Images - Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2026 1:07 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) - GEAR FAULT

Dear Fola,

As discussed, enclosed is the estimate for the MITSUBISHI L200 (JJJ 455 YE) concerning the GEAR FAULT

Kindly review it and revert.

@Celestine Ugbe Please raise J.O

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES