Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION
From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>, Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>, Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>, Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2026 10:13:31 +0000

700,000.00 Re-approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2026 9:45 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly approve the reviewed amount

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2026 9:43 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear Shade,

Kindly use this reapproval.

Name

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 436 YE

JO No

67399

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Control

Best Price

Maintanance Adjusted Approval

COMPLETE FRONT LOW ARM -NEW

SET

165,000.00

100,000.00

150,000

120,000

COMPLETE FRONT UPPER ARM-NEW

SET

165,000.00

100,000.00

150,000

120,000

FRONT LOW ARM EXTENSION BUSHING

SET

65,000.00

45,000.00

45,00

45,000

FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER

SET

95,000.00

70,000.00

85,000

75,000

REAR SPRING BUSHINGS

SET

38,000.00

20,000.00

28,000

20,000

REAR BRAKE DRUMS

160,000.00

110,000.00

145,000

110,000

REAR BRAKE CYINDER POT

SET

60,000.00

40,000.00

55,000

40,000

BRAKE LINING PIN LHS

6,000.00

3,000.00

6,000

5,000

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

7,000

5,000

MASTER DOWN CLUTCH KIT

28,000.00

15,000.00

15,000

15,000

ENGINE SEAT

SET

128,000.00

80,000.00

108,000

80,000

LABOUR

95,000.00

50,000.00

75,000

65,000

TOTAL

1,012,000.00

648,000.00

824,000

700,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 February 2026 09:22
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

Name

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 436 YE

JO No

67399

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

Control

Best Price

Review

COMPLETE FRONT LOW ARM -NEW

SET

165,000.00

100,000.00

150,000

COMPLETE FRONT UPPER ARM-NEW

SET

165,000.00

100,000.00

150,000

FRONT LOW ARM EXTENSION BUSHING

SET

65,000.00

45,000.00

45,00

FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER

SET

95,000.00

70,000.00

85,000

REAR SPRING BUSHINGS

SET

38,000.00

20,000.00

28,000

REAR BRAKE DRUMS

160,000.00

110,000.00

145,000

REAR BRAKE CYINDER POT

SET

60,000.00

40,000.00

55,000

BRAKE LINING PIN LHS

6,000.00

3,000.00

6,000

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

5,000.00

7,000

MASTER DOWN CLUTCH KIT

28,000.00

15,000.00

15,000

ENGINE SEAT

SET

128,000.00

80,000.00

108,000

LABOUR

95,000.00

50,000.00

75,000

TOTAL

1,012,000.00

648,000.00

824,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2026 6:02 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 436 YE

JO No

67399

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

COMPLETE FRONT LOW ARM -NEW

SET

165,000.00

                                          120,000.00

                                          100,000.00

COMPLETE FRONT UPPER ARM-NEW

SET

165,000.00

                                          120,000.00

                                          100,000.00

FRONT LOW ARM EXTENSION BUSHING

SET

65,000.00

                                             45,000.00

                                             45,000.00

FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER

SET

95,000.00

                                             70,000.00

                                             70,000.00

REAR SPRING BUSHINGS

SET

38,000.00

                                             20,000.00

                                             20,000.00

REAR BRAKE DRUMS

160,000.00

                                          120,000.00

                                          110,000.00

REAR BRAKE CYINDER POT

SET

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

                                             40,000.00

BRAKE LINING PIN LHS

6,000.00

                                               3,000.00

                                               3,000.00

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

                                               5,000.00

                                               5,000.00

MASTER DOWN CLUTCH KIT

28,000.00

                                             15,000.00

                                             15,000.00

ENGINE SEAT

SET

128,000.00

                                          100,000.00

                                          80,000.00

LABOUR

95,000.00

                                             50,000.00

                                             50,000.00

TOTAL

1,012,000.00

                                          708,000.00

                                          648,000.00

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2026 7:51 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2026 7:47 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

NGN708,000 approved.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text  Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, 20 February 2026 17:45
To: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

Name

MUSIBAU

Veh Reg No

SMK 436 YE

JO No

67399

S/No

Description of Items

Qty

Amount

 Maintenance Officer Approval

HOD

Control

COMPLETE FRONT LOW ARM -NEW

SET

165,000.00

                                          120,000.00

COMPLETE FRONT UPPER ARM-NEW

SET

165,000.00

                                          120,000.00

FRONT LOW ARM EXTENSION BUSHING

SET

65,000.00

                                             45,000.00

FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER

SET

95,000.00

                                             70,000.00

REAR SPRING BUSHINGS

SET

38,000.00

                                             20,000.00

REAR BRAKE DRUMS

160,000.00

                                          120,000.00

REAR BRAKE CYINDER POT

SET

60,000.00

                                             40,000.00

BRAKE LINING PIN LHS

6,000.00

                                               3,000.00

BRAKE OIL

7,000.00

                                               5,000.00

MASTER DOWN CLUTCH KIT

28,000.00

                                             15,000.00

ENGINE SEAT

SET

128,000.00

                                          100,000.00

LABOUR

95,000.00

                                             50,000.00

TOTAL

1,012,000.00

                                          708,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2026 4:40 PM
To: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear Fola,

Attached is the separate estimate for the ENGINE REPLACEMENT, SUSPENSION, AND BRAKE FAULT for the subject vehicle, MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE)

Kindly review and provide your feedback. Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

On Tuesday, February 17, 2026 at 08:29:41 AM GMT+1, Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Dear @Musibau Azeez<mailto:[email-masked]>

Thanks for the information,

We would revert.

[Best Regards Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=cileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jaWxlYXNpbmcuY29tLw==&p=m&i=NjM3MzM5M2M2Yzc3ZTkxMjc0YWNhZmIy&t=Qzl2bzNVaWxKVmk1ME1yU1JZR3RScW8yckVkZXNSUjN0dHl5dGllNVpZUT0=&h=af7ff9b4bd514ffa8249de4087868c32&s=AVNPUEhUT0NFTkNSWVBUSVZfn9IJH0n2Rp11c5fWLyejgRutnqp8-eU4hzaOkaSADw>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2026 8:38 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 436 YE) - ENGINE FUALT AND SUSPENSION

Dear Fola,

After a thorough inspection of the subject vehicle, we discovered that the engine block is worn out, the engine sump is bent, and the oil pump has low oil pressure and is not delivering enough oil. This may have already affected the crankshaft.

Considering the kilometres the vehicle covered within a short period, it is advisable to replace the entire engine. We also observed that the suspension and brake system are in bad condition.

Kindly look into this so we can take the necessary next steps. Your prompt attention and response to this matter will be highly appreciated.

I appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES