Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340
From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>, Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>, Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>, Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 13:28:53 +0000

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindly review further

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

GTY

AMOUNT

AUDIT

LAST PRICE

Maintenance Adjusted approval

1

COMPLETE FRONT WHEEL HUB

SET

350,000

170,000

295,000

260000

2

FRONT BRAKE PAD

1

32,000

8000

25,000

15000

3

LABOUR

1

45,000

15000

35,000

30000

4

TOTAL

427,000

193,000

355,000

NGN305,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cileasing.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ctimothy.udoh%40c-ileasing.com%7C971fa84b85b14a07ec7608d77d78f484%7Ce0f78b9c7b4742bfaf17cfc70325ec96%7C0%7C0%7C637115830772375103&sdata=QVnPuKbfZywsCE6Dd5czUEDa%2B%2Bw24R6nAO4BnUExTrE%3D&reserved=0>

________________________________
From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2025 2:21 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>; Kate Ukwuma <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of the below approval for the subject vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

GTY

AMOUNT

AUDIT

LAST PRICE

Maintenance Adjusted approval

1

COMPLETE FRONT WHEEL HUB

SET

350,000

170,000

295,000

260000

2

FRONT BRAKE PAD

1

32,000

8000

25,000

15000

3

LABOUR

1

45,000

15000

35,000

30000

4

TOTAL

427,000

193,000

355,000

NGN305,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2025 08:06
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

 Dear Sir

Kindly review.

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

GTY

AMOUNT

AUDIT

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

COMPLETE FRONT WHEEL HUB

SET

350,000

170,000

295,000

2

FRONT BRAKE PAD

1

32,000

8000

25,000

3

LABOUR

1

45,000

15000

35,000

4

TOTAL

427,000

193,000

355,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2025 8:13 PM
To: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

Dear Shade,

Kindly represent this request properly in table form for reconsideration to reduce downtime.

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2025 19:53
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

Dear @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please see below, the vehicle repair is awaiting your approval.

Best Regards

Obinna Ahaiwe

Team Lead Fleet Operations | C & I Leasing Plc | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

08093909036, 08060132579 | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<https://us-east-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=c-ileasing.com&u=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5jLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbS8=&e=b3ppY2hpLm53YWNodWt3dUBjLWlsZWFzaW5nLmNvbQ==&t=TWlxOHh0YytUSnZld3Y5S3RrQTg5WGkzMnB2MFAyditkMDRUYlFDdTNRQT0=&h=c6e40d66d6014968974577c1c5fa4d02>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2025 11:38 AM
To: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

 Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly review the below

/NO

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS

GTY

AMOUNT

AUDIT

LAST PRICE

REVIEW

1

COMPLETE FRONT WHEEL HUB

SET

350,000

170,000

295,000

2

FRONT BRAKE PAD

1

32,000

8000

25,000

3

LABOUR

1

45,000

15000

35,000

4

TOTAL

427,000

193,000

355,000

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2025 5:12 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

N193,000.00 Approved.

Regards,

Raphael Peter

Risk & Control

C & I Leasing PLC | Off Bisola Durosimi Erri Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

07031704068 & 08036360053, | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[A white square with blue and black logo  Description automatically generated]

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2025 5:00 PM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raphael Peter <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

Dear @Raphael Peter<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve further

Thank you.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

________________________________

From: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2025 4:28:42 PM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

Dear Shade,

Kindly make use of this approval for the subject vehicle repairs.

V/No

SMK 454 YE

JO

64340

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE FRONT WHEEL HUB

SET

350,000.00

280,000.00

170,000

2

FRONT BRAKE PAD

1

32,000.00

20,000.00

8000

3

LABOUR

1

45,000.00

25,000.00

15000

      427,000.00

       325,000.00

NGN193,000

Best Regards

Igwe Leonard Okoroafor

Fleet Maintenance  | C & I Leasing | Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos

08172116412| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

[A white square with black and yellow text    Description automatically generated]

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, 18 October 2025 19:31
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

 Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

reminder

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 10:42 AM
To: Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Obinna Ahaiwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB-MUSIBAU-64340

Dear Sir @Okoroafor Igwe<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly approve the below

V/No

SMK 454 YE

JO

64340

S/No

Description of Goods

Qty

Amount

Aprvd Amount

 HOD

AUDIT

1

COMPLETE FRONT WHEEL HUB

SET

350,000.00

280,000.00

2

FRONT BRAKE PAD

1.00

32,000.00

20,000.00

3

LABOUR

1.00

45,000.00

25,000.00

      427,000.00

       325,000.00

[Best Regards" Images – Browse 179 Stock ...]

Afolasade Odutola

Team Lead Maintenance South-west | Hertz/C&I Fleet Management |Leasing House|Leasing Drive, Off Bisola Durosinmi Etti Drive, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Contact :09062488013

Whatsapp:08056799122

Email :| [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | www.c-ileasing.com<http://www.cileasing.com/>

________________________________

From: Musibau Azeez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 8:58 AM
To: Folashade Odutola <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; celestine ugbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Michael Orimolade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Emmanuel Nwachukwu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Iyade <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kanu Chukwudi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Okoroafor Igwe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) - COMPLETE WHEEL HUB

Dear Folashade,

Enclosed is the estimate for the MITSUBISHI L200 (SMK 454 YE) concerning the COMPLETE WHEEL HUB with J.O 64340

Kindly review it and revert.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.

Best Regards,

Oluwaseyi Adenuga,

HOD Operations II tel: 0813 652 4344 II email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

32, Imam Raimi Street, New Makoko, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

MUSIBAU AZEEZ NIGERIA ENTERPRISES